Thanks for a great well laid out race. Both my sons loved it even though my youngest crashed out on the first lap, but was persuaded by big brother to finish the lap which gave him a sixth place finish and a sweet trophy. My older did his usual off the chain performance on a pretty stock EX. It has been a great season and a pleasure taking pics of all you racers. Hope to see you all at the banquet. Everyone stay safe and ride smart Jon
Yes, thanks Brian for what I think was the FUNNEST course all season. I had a blast and feel like I has hit by a bus. I might be back next week for one more before it's all over.
That was an awesome track, had a lil bit of everything, some minor hills, off camber hills, tight trails and some places where you could really open up. Loved it and will probably be there next weekend.
Thank YOU for coming and making it a great event!
It was really nice to see you Frank and Frank and Frank! Thanks for your help TurboDerf!
The guys and gals in SEFTR worked hard and they will appreciate your comments. I want to encourage all of you to express your feelings about the pee-wee and youth classes and how much you enjoy having them, on the FTR site, please. It is important FTR knows how much it is enjoyed.
I met a guy at miami mx on saturday from seftr,I would like to either get involved or become a member please contact me at jcamps3@yahoo.com or call me at 305 282-2770 ,thanks and hope to hear from someone soon
Hi, I just sent an email.
SEFTR will be meeting the last Wednesday of the month in a location TBA. We have restructured and revamped and welcome anyone. :)
Quote from: mudnuri on June 02, 2008, 10:47:59 AM
Hi, I just sent an email.
SEFTR will be meeting the last Wednesday of the month in a location TBA. We have restructured and revamped and welcome anyone. :)
Please post the time and location when you know.