Did you guys hear on the news that gas stations are going to start playing short porn clips at the gas pumps?
That way you can watch someone else getting screwed at the same time as you are. ;D
dope! :(
LOL.
aint that right
I got raped at the diesel pump last night $4.36 gal., didn't even get a thank you.
Felt used , abused ......unappreciated .
Need counseling .... :S
It's the least they could do for those prices. but, they need to have "full service".
thats funny
Quote from: AintSkeered on May 04, 2008, 01:14:18 AM
It's the least they could do for those prices. but, they need to have "full service".
hell yeah i agree!
<-----maybe a blonde with short shorts could service my ride!?
lovin the blonde idea ;D
haha thats pretty funny, nice one,.. nice one.
GOOD 1...
I PAYED 95 DOLLARS EARLIER TO FILL MY TAHOE... IT SUCKS......
I'm with ya bro, We have a Tahoe and an Expedition
Exp = $88.14
Tahoe= 101.70
That was the last fill up. This is every week and every once in a while it's at 5 or 6 days.
These numbers above comes out to $822 a month. Thats freakin disgusting!
Pumps shut off at $75 I guess incase of a run off without paying which doesnt make sense because you have to pay 1st.
It's actually based on the limit your bank sets. My debit card runs to $100 but my credit cards keep on going
Do you get to make your own selections on which clips to watch
Asian, white, Latin etc. etc. ?????
..........Lesbian ;D
Great Joke!!!!!
These gas prices are killing everyone. I feel really bad for the truckers that are having to pay outrageous amounts for diesel. For the last 3 days I have been riding with my Dad to work in the company truck so I can save $$$$$$$$$ on gas.
Quote from: gtnwood on May 07, 2008, 07:28:34 PM
..........Lesbian ;D
Lesbian will be there, but you have to be female to get it as a selection. It would be degrading to women if men were watching that. ;)