I just got a shipment of Sunoco 110 and 112 5 gallon pails of fuel. I am bringing several cans for some other guys but if anyone else would like me to bring them some please send me a PM. I only have 10 pails of each. The prices went up April 1st. The cost of the 110 is $42 and the 112 is $45. I don't make anything on the fuel and will show you the invoice if think I am kidding! ;D In the past, fresh fuel was hard to get and I am not fond of getting my race fuel out of a big tank like some that is sold at a truck stop. Fuel in pails is a fresh as it gets.
What about 116? Will you have that too? And, will you take a personal check?
Richard :ThumbsUp.gif
I talked to you at the last race and I still want a 5 gal pal. See ya at Ocala. Kurt Brady wants one also. 110 for both of us.
Thanks
Richard:
Why would you need to run 116 octane fuel in a 4 stroke vintage bike? seems like a little overkill for an old XT500 Yammy.
S.M.
The yammy Ben rides. I ride an FT500 Honda with a 13.5to1 Wiseco and a small cam in it. I've been getting it from a racer around here (116 oct). I just thought that I would buy from Dave.
Richard
I pre-sold all the 116 but I'll have plenty of 110 and 112. Pat, no worry, I have you and Kurt covered. :)
Hey Dave can you bring 110 and 112 one pail of each to the track on Sat
Thanks Randy
Quote from: Backwoods Racin on May 14, 2008, 05:59:54 PM
Hey Dave can you bring 110 and 112 one pail of each to the track on Sat
Thanks Randy
You got it!
I'll take two pails of the 112 please.
Quote from: fastrnrik on May 15, 2008, 02:35:42 AM
I'll take two pails of the 112 please.
Got 2 initialed for you!