ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on April 30, 2008, 03:45:18 PM

Title: Ready for football!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 30, 2008, 03:45:18 PM
Man I am ready for football season to start!  Anyone else?  I can tell I am ready when I wanted to record the draft and watch it LOL.  I think the Bucs need to trade Simms to the dolphins for Taylor LOL  :P
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 04:01:05 PM
Go fins
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 30, 2008, 04:33:10 PM
look at it this way the fins can only go up this season.... well I guess they could lose every game LOL
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 04:46:44 PM
Its a rebuilding year for them this year, but watch out next year ;)
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on April 30, 2008, 08:43:07 PM
lets go giants!
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 09:18:10 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on April 30, 2008, 08:43:07 PM
lets go giants!

dang Yankee :-\
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: 686RAPTOR on April 30, 2008, 10:38:45 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 04:01:05 PM
Go fins
[/quote

kinda of embarrasing but im with you. only good thing about last season was that the pats didnt win at the end. PRICELESS.
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2008, 12:14:10 AM
  Dallas will have the year us fans have been waiting for ;D
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: big-daddy on May 01, 2008, 06:37:34 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2008, 12:14:10 AM
  Dallas will have the year us fans have been waiting for ;D

Yea..... they got some hot looking new cheerleaders
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: greenmachine on May 01, 2008, 07:28:23 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 30, 2008, 03:45:18 PM
Man I am ready for football season to start!  Anyone else?  I can tell I am ready when I wanted to record the draft and watch it LOL.  I think the Bucs need to trade Simms to the dolphins for Taylor LOL  :P
That would be great for the Bucs. Simms is dead weight.
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on May 01, 2008, 09:23:23 AM
Thats what I was thinking I don't understand why the bucs have so many QBs I would have thought they would have drafted more wide receivers.
Title: Re: Ready for football!!
Post by: rancher1 on May 01, 2008, 05:35:06 PM
Sure hope the bucs can do better!!!