Anyone going? If they are open I'll be there bright and early sunday.
the track is sweet now!! new jumps on the motocross track was there last sat !! ;D
Going again this weekend?
that 2nd double before the turn is a bit short i think. everytime i hit it i came real close to running off the track
No I am still GROUNDED!!!! :'( :'( :'( I want to ride again :'( :'( :'(
heres a shot of that new section on the mx track
(http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll13/FLRACER994/Seminole0427081.jpg)
(http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll13/FLRACER994/Seminole0427082.jpg)
hey guys i been going there few times, whats the best way to get ready to learn to jump? i race bmx and i been doing that for years so i have an idea i just dont wanna kill myself
What bike are you riding? I dont mind giving you some pointers.
2005 kfx 400 stock atv
Ok, this is my ride
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds004.jpg)
I'll be in all white gear, and my helmet and quad says klutchbuster350 on it. If you see me just come by. I'll be there sunday.
Jesse.
was up at l cross did not get back n time i got a stock bike what do u think i should do to it?
what kind any pics?
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 05, 2008, 09:09:16 AM
was up at l cross did not get back n time i got a stock bike what do u think i should do to it?
I would say get a good set of tires for the track first. 20 front 18 rear. Then go for suspension. A good stabilizer would help alot too. If you're at seminole next weekend, I'll let you try mine out.
yea i should be up there my freind wyane and kelly both ride there but not on atv on dirt bikes
planing on going out here bright and earl sunday what track do u ride the big or small one?
The big one is MX, the smaller is a SX style track.
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 06, 2008, 06:47:38 PM
planing on going out here bright and earl sunday what track do u ride the big or small one?
I use to own the sx track lol, but they've changed it around, I've only ridden it once since the change. I like the mx track though, plenty of room to pin it. I won't be out there this weekend. Hopefully next weekend.
Where is seminole at I normally go to Lakeland but this place looks knarly
they have directions on the site http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/seminoletribemain.htm
but its between naples and ft lauderdale off I75