It might buff out........
:'(
http://doublezero.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fire1.jpg
oh sh*t. im taking it that that happened at seminole??
LOOOL look at homeboy spraying it with a tiny hose..
man how did that happen
poor guy. i feel like crying just looking at it.
looked like he had a nice set-up too.
It did happen at Seminole, I think an 85cc dirtbike caught fire in the trailer, catching everthing else.
dang thats got to suck.
Man that sucks...
Wow, That had to suck, pulling back up to the camper and seeing that.
He could've recovered and made the most of the day if he would've just pulled out some marshmellows!!
Quote from: Cosmo on April 28, 2008, 02:48:44 PM
LOOOL look at homeboy spraying it with a tiny hose..
:R
That sucks though, I hope he unhitched the trailer from the motorhome before it spread to that too :o
that SUCKS
if it did happen at seminole wheres the water truck??? instead of that little water hose.
wow thats a bummer
my dude that sucks
Turns a good day to SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t
DUMBASS NEEDED A FIRE EX WATER ON A GAS FIRE SPREADS IT SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN FIRE SAFETY
Some people just dont like makin them monthly payments I guess :o
yea i guess what happened was they leaned a piece of plywood over the generator so it wouldent be as loud and that caught fire and spread straight to the gas. all 7 bikes gone rv gone that pic was just from the start they have more
That's a bummer. I hope they had insurance on the bikes.
Quote from: gtnwood on June 01, 2008, 01:33:23 AM
Some people just dont like makin them monthly payments I guess :o
Smart azz ........... >:D
only the RV not the trailer nor nothing in the trailer.