They have a nice write up about her (on page 18) and her hard work to get to where she is today. Congratulations to her for her accomplishments and thanks for all she has done for ATV Racing.
Also congratulations on being part of Team Gieco!!
way to go Jennifer!! congrats!!!
you go jennifer congrats
I read that artice earlier today congrats Jen!
Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
Congrats! Can someone post the article?
(http://images.google.com/url?q=http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/22142Y~You-Go-Girl-Posters.jpg&usg=AFQjCNELJSTQ6aza1yp2GRXroPsxPzfKEg)
Quote from: mrbones on April 29, 2008, 04:18:36 PM
Congrats! Can someone post the article?
I will post it tonight when I get home.
Way to go Jen ;D
I finally finished reading this issue and not only is there and article about Jennifer, but she also wrote a 3 page article about the GNCC. Way to go Jen!
Here is the article I never posted sorry it took me so long I forgot.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/QS9/jennifer.jpg)