Tryin to get a trip of SxS or shoot anyone who wants to join on the 17th. We would meet up somewhere then park then go riding.
WITHOUT SOUNDING TO STUPID. WHAT IS A SXS RIDE?
UTVs ( Yamaha Rhino, Polaris RZR & Ranger Kawi. Teryx) those are Side by sides there are like 20 differnt names for the same darn thing
wish I could go but I have people from out of state coming in to look at my community, plus I don't have the rzr yet! I am supposedly going to be first on the list when the 09's come in, I will be putting down a 1000 or 2000 dollar deposit in august so I am assured they don't sell to anyone else!
I hear they are changing some things in Ocala in the trail system hopefully for the better, make sure you take lots of pics and have fun.
Jason
Well to show em how grand FL is bring em ridin ::) next time jason u gotta go and esp if u get the rzr ill wanna test drive it ;)