One of our Vet class riders, Bob Toney, had a little "mishap" while practicing at Auburndale last night. He managed a broken left arm out of it.
Hope you heal up quick sir.
Bob's a good guy, he will be in our prayers.
I think he was just afraid of my LTR though :o
Thank You All for your concern....It was my left arm not my throttle arm so I Will be requesting the doctor to apply a RACING cast ;D if there is such a thing...... Thanx Again for your support
Quote from: jayman on April 25, 2008, 01:23:12 PM
Bob's a good guy, he will be in our prayers.
I think he was just afraid of my LTR though :o
Pfffffft.... No one's afraid of one of them clown shoe LTR's.
Personally, I think he remembered my Kawi was coming to the next race. The sheer fear of the mean green machine caused him to freak out and crash.....
.....That's just my opinion
Get well soon!!
We all hope you get well as fast as you are on the track.
Quote from: Backwoods Racin on April 25, 2008, 11:43:29 PM
We all hope you get well as fast as you are on the track.
Well that will take forever.......................................
:D
Hope you get better from the Sisson's
Has anyone heard as to how Bob is doing?