;) 8) :o ;)
This is our 4th annual SPRING BREAK GONE WILD EVENT!!! Don't miss it! Gates open Friday May 2nd at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday at 5:00pm. Weekend passes are $30.00 and LADIES coming in on Friday 9am-5pm get in for 1/2 price so come early and SAVE!!! We do not offer one day passes on Sunday's for our Adult events. You must be at least 18 yers old with valid photo ID to attend adult events. Twenty five mile trail ride Saturday morning 10:00am, multiple mud holes, camping, warm showers, clean port-a-lets and LIVE entertainment by "THE TOM JACKSON BAND " Saturday night 8:30. There will be a WET-T-SHIRT contest during the concert on Saturday night!!! All ladies participating in the wet-t-shirt contest get a free weekend pass to come another time and the winner gets cash$$ Beads are welcome at adult weekends!!! There will be many vendors serving breakfast, lunch and dinner!!
For more information about L-Cross visit our web site www.l-cross.com
This being my very first time coming up to l-cross what kind of information and paperwork should I have ready to show at the gate when I pay to enter.I want to be prepared to make my entry process go smoothly and not hold up any line of any kind??I will be thankful for any information and advice you might offer me.
Regards,
Christian.
just have ur id ready have ur glovebox and center console open and not have any glass bottles with ya.
Can we ride UTV's at L-Cross?
;)
Yes, you can! All bikes and mud trucks are welcome during mudding events!!!
Are they still searching vehicles there? They tore our vehicle apart for nothing last time. That was years ago though.
as far as i kno yes they still check ur vehicle... but its never been that big of an issue with my group any way...idk bout every 1 else...
but idk...
glad I read this, I would have forgotten to secure my Shine in an Arizona tea jug!!
Just make sure your beer is in cans and your liquor is in plastic. Then you won't have a problem! We want every one to have fun and having your refreshments taken upon arrival is NOT FUN!
Other than mudding,Can we ride UTV's in the trails?