;) 8) ;) :o ;)
L- CROSS SPRING BREAK GONE WILD "CINCO de MUD-O ADULTS ONLY EVENY"!!
Gates open Friday May 2nd at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday at 5:00pm.
LADIES are 1/2 price Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. so come early and SAVE!!! This is another huge event, all three days just $30.00! You must be at least 18yrs old with valid photo ID to attend Adult events! Twenty five mile trail ride Saturday morning at 10:00am. Live entertainment by "The TOM JACKSON Band" Saturday night 8:30.
Lots of fun and don't forget your beads. WET-T-SHIRT contest during the concert on Saturday night all participants receive free weekend pass to come on another weekend. The winner gets CASH$$$. Weekend passes are $30.00, sorry we do not offer a one day pass on Sunday's for Adult events! Open camping, multiple mud holes, clean port-a-lets and warm showers!
;)
For more information about L-Cross Extreme Events, you can visit our web site for rules and location. There is a 2008 calendar of events as well.
www.l-cross.com
o yea cant wait for this one getting everything ready to go from now
hmm... been there, done that, and going back!
i have been waitin for this weekend since i left the muddy gras weekend.
you were so drunk you dont rember the last one :-*
matt that is true and plannin to do it again lol
i'll be there~~~!
Coming up saturday morning.
we will be having a floating comp in the mud hole lets see who can make there bike or atv become a boat lololololol :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :T :T :T :T
i'll be in that competition!
if i would have my grizzly with me i would be in the competion but i bring my dads eiger so i cant tear it up.
i got an eiger whats thats sposed to mean they are the best bikes ever 2 more days till i am in heaven cant wait to see u mark and patty agian been a few months
:-*
Thanks, looking forward to seeing every one. This is always a FUN EVENT!!!
Mark and Patti
started getting everything str8t that means tomrow i will leave my house and head to heaven for weekend 8) ;) ;D :) ;) ;D ;)
I'll be there saturday. I am going to set them free.
We will be there by noon today and will be setting them free upon arrival ;) ;) ;)
I will be riding around with an old apple bag being dragged behind my zark!
;) :o 8)
THE PARK IS ROCKIN!!! People were waiting at the gate this morning!!! Lot's of ladies taking advantage of the 1/2 price before 5pm this evening. I knew this was going to be ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT!!!
saturday morning for us
Thanks Mark and Patti for another great time!!!
it was good alot of mud beer and girls and look on the bright side i didnot break my atv this weekeend :) first time in the past 4 times i went there
Quote from: JeepGirl on May 02, 2008, 08:14:58 AM
We will be there by noon today and will be setting them free upon arrival ;) ;) ;)
Well ............................... did you set them free ?? And where are the pics ;D ;D ;D
I gotta come next time to make sure they are all set FREE! I dont like seeing those things in captivity. Only been to L-cross once but not for an 18+ weekend. I have a sport quad so I don't really hit up the mud too much. Am I even gonna have a good time?
yes you would just dont be stupied if u gonna drink be in contral and dont speed around makeing alot of dust
I'm def. not the type to get drunk and be an idiot. My friends and I are planning a camping trip and I told them that would be a good place to party when one of the adult weekends were going on.
if ur just looking to party hope u like fat drunk nasty girls b/c thats all those goes to party dont get me wronge there are some good lookiing glrs but they dont party as much
Well we're bringing some girls. But I know a friend or 2 of mine will go "hog hunting" :D
swweet