anyone know of ANy good riding spots.....or fishin spots thx
Have you been to Waycross??I am checking on a place in St.Johns Co.Down in Hastings will let you know.
I'v been hearing of a place some where up off of 16 somewhere but know one on here ever responded.And I could'nt find it anymore so don't know if it was removed.
Quote from: rancher1 on April 24, 2008, 05:26:14 AM
I'v been hearing of a place some where up off of 16 somewhere but know one on here ever responded.And I could'nt find it anymore so don't know if it was removed.
I just read on another forum that the state closed access to it.Also heard from someone in town that rodman dam was off limits too.I heard about a place called Dixie Hollands Place by the power plant.Does anyone know exactly how to get there?
PM me PJ...I'll let you know
Thanks for the info.If I hear of any other places,I will let you know.
if it's not a secret I've been trying to find out where "dixie hollands place" is also.
cmpx3 did you get my PM?
Yes, thanks for the reply. If you hear any details let me know :)