Received this as an email and wanted to share it.... pretty nasty stuff!!
http://thefuntimesguide.com/2005/07/brownrecluse.php
After the hurricane in broward, 2 guys I met that where mechanics at a car dealership where bitten when they reopened. The spioders took refuge in the work bays and started biting the employees. They are ok but where out for several weeks.
My brother was biten by one on the leg and it got terrible. There was a hole in his leg the size of a quarter to the bone.
dang that turned out crazy! i hate spiders and i run into black widows and brown recluse every other week. I havent gotten bit yet and I hope I never do.
They are nasty little buggers had a friend that got bit and and his turned out like that still no feeling in that finger.I hate spiders they give me the willys! :O
Ewwwwwwww!
My daughter got spider bites in her sleep. One was pretty nasty. The skin around the bite took forever to heal. Wasn't a pretty sight.
Now my guy pounces at spiders that dares to creep in at night. Grrrr! I also found one at a shopping plaza where I told the shopkeepers about it. They were so shocked at what they can do.
Not much you can do about it. When we move, I am making sure the garage is painted WHITE and bright lit.
Those pics are insane. That spider looks familiar... ???