Posted 254 pics on FTR this morning. Some are pretty cool and worth a look.
good pics Jon...way to go :ThumbsUp.gif
Great pictures!! Thanks for taking the time to post them all.
Where are they, i didn't see them on FTR?????
try the picture gallery !!!! ;D
Uhh, yeah did and therefore I asked "where are they?" Thanks for your help buddy ;)
http://ftrgallery.us/gallery/album62?page=1
Lawnman, I guess I really am as stupid as ya thought cause I was looking in the "race & photography" forum! :-[
no worries i did the same thing !! he he
It's a wonder I even find my way to the races sometimes! Thanks for the pics Slam! Congrats on Jr's 1st place in the finals. See you guys next season.
Thanks Mike, it's all you next year unless some up and comer steals it away. Its tough racing with these kids, they are fast!
Great pic's that looked like an awesome track!