ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Hoosier Daddy on December 27, 2004, 06:55:53 PM

Title: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 27, 2004, 06:55:53 PM
what do you think the BEST ALLAROUND pipes are and why?

CPI, FMF, TOOMEY ,PAULTURNER,trinity,  etc etc
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Chillinthemost on December 27, 2004, 09:30:26 PM
I'd buy whatever the guy who is beating you is running :o
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: LTZ400ApK on December 27, 2004, 09:47:23 PM
QuoteI'd buy whatever the guy who is beating you is running :o

i didnt know 4-stroke pipes would work  ;D
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: BadCompany350 on December 27, 2004, 11:26:10 PM
Quotei didnt know 4-stroke pipes would work  ;D

LOL ;D

I love my CPI's, but i dont know how good they'd be for anything other than drag and dune riding.  Ive had a set of Toomey T5 and Pro Circuit and I liked them both for all around use
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: YAMAHONDAMAN on December 28, 2004, 12:25:31 PM
LTZ ................. LMOA !!!  "WARE" Do you guy's come up with them PERFECT Comeback reply's ?  
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 28, 2004, 12:33:58 PM
Ronnie,


 All i can do is sit here and shake my head and wonder "why me"?...... :-/
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Smoknbanshee on December 29, 2004, 03:45:59 PM
until they get the best performance out of the t-6's i would stay away.  I love my t-5's, but if I had it all over to do again, I would probably buy the CPI's.   T-5's or CPI's have my vote.  F*CK 4-strokes.  
like zilla_kid says!!!  4-strokes are like tampons, every P*SSY has to have one.
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: LTZ400ApK on December 29, 2004, 07:30:37 PM
I'm with smoke on the choice of pipes

Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 29, 2004, 10:11:04 PM
well im gettin CPI's do they chrome them or are the nickled like FMF's?
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: LTZ400ApK on December 29, 2004, 10:14:02 PM
I beleave their chromed
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 29, 2004, 10:20:02 PM
ok i hate that nickle crap!
Title: Re: Best pipes for a BANSHEE???
Post by: Smoknbanshee on December 30, 2004, 10:50:17 AM
chrome, if you can't find them any cheaper than about 550 for a set, then let me know.  i have a phone number of a guy that can get you  a set for around 550, but it is at work, and i won't be in the office until monday.  pm me though.