Found these videos the other day, have to be some of the greatest ones yet. The first one is my favorite one, shows the true side of the Corps from what I have seen. Semper Fi.
The Few. The Proud. The Marines. The Bad Ass.
The Few. The Proud. The Marines
Are you in the Marines? You really dont fit the profile of a Marine..
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 19, 2008, 08:01:57 PM
Are you in the Marines? You really dont fit the profile of a Marine..
Im not a Marine yet, I need to go through bootcamp... which will be when I graduate next year.
love both videos
i plan on being a Marine also i already told my dad
crazy this soldier phones home by mistake during battle Video in upper right hand corner
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8d3579cc-ffcc-44b9-9359-17f397420d9b
wow man that is crazy his parents must have been going nuts!
Quote from: lil fat rider on May 07, 2008, 08:04:59 PM
love both videos
i plan on being a Marine also i already told my dad
Awesome, definitely will be a life changing experience for us both.
I have yet to tell my parents, they have enough on their shoulders already. I've talked to recruiters at my school before, and they have been sending me things in the mail lately. My dad has been seeing them and I think he's catching on lol.
oh i need to go to the web site so they can send me things about it i havent told my mom though i dont think she gonna be too happy =/
Quote from: lil fat rider on May 09, 2008, 04:24:08 PM
oh i need to go to the web site so they can send me things about it i havent told my mom though i dont think she gonna be too happy =/
if you go to USMC.com you can sign up for a video to be sent to your home to tell your parents what its all about.and its all free.they also send you a huge poster thats pretty sweet.they make your parents feel alot better about it. just puting that out there :dunno.gif
well i went to the site a couple weeks ago and i signed up for info but u need to be aleast 17 just to get info :/
oh and i told my mom about it she was ok with it but i told my sister and she HELL NO!!!
i was going to but i talked to my brother who was in the army and he said dont join any.he spent about 2 years in iraq.and hes got some insane videos
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on May 25, 2008, 12:22:55 AM
i was going to but i talked to my brother who was in the army and he said dont join any.he spent about 2 years in iraq.and hes got some insane videos
The whole point of joining any military branch is to serve for your country. Of course a place like Iraq isn't going to be fun, it will be hell... it's war. Do you think you will just place rock-paper-scissors with an enemy? LOL If you don't realize what your getting yourself into PRIOR to joining, don't enlist. I'm joining the USMC because it's a personal goal of mine and I have friends that have joined. One kid I know that graduated last year enlisted with the Marines. He was one of those a$$hole annoying type kids, the one who was a jerk to anyone he didn't know. He just got back from PI about a month ago, totally changed... has a whole new perspective on life.
Nice video's.. I am a former Marine.. Good luck in bootcamp. What is your MOS(job)?
I dont understand, why do people say ex or former Marine? Once a Marine always a Marine, only you can make yourself an ex or former Marine >:(