Whats up yall!!
Like to get together with some more riders this sunday at the holyands. I have 3 bikes so far.
Rich
where is holylands at? I live in east orlando .
Palm beach and the Broward county line, US27. Dont think you want to drive from orlando to ride the Holylands
R
I was thinking of Saturday, but it is twenty minutes away for me.
My thread is in where to ride.
Gonna be busy on saturday but may try to make it out on sunday for a few hours.
We should be there around 1030, 1100 sunday morning
R
Im gonna be out there with a couple of buddies leme know if yould like to meet up, its always nice to have a group to ride with. my number is 754-264-4557
We will be back out there sunday if anyone wants to ride..
Rich
Just got my bike running from last week so you can count me in..........Same Time? Maybe this time we wont have to wait so long...."sorry"
im going!
I will be out there this weekend.I'm going out on sunday most likley.
Joe and i will be at the crossover around 11am sunday. I will be driving a black f250 with a topper. Or just give me a call. 954 826 1801
hope to meet you
Rich
we will be there 11 am crossover
Quote from: reticrich on April 26, 2008, 02:33:05 PM
Joe and i will be at the crossover around 11am sunday. I will be driving a black f250 with a topper. Or just give me a call. 954 826 1801
hope to meet you
Rich
i live in cooper city.!
Where in Cooper city?.. If your close you can follow me and my wife out there.
R
Still pretty wet out there for long trail rides and sport bikes. Give it a week or two.
I aint skeered!!! ;)
Quote from: reticrich on April 26, 2008, 09:48:58 PM
Where in Cooper city?.. If your close you can follow me and my wife out there.
R
timberlakes'
its pretty small
where are you guys?
but i heard its' super wet. and i was told not to bring the raptor out there only half tracks& buggies
Went out there yesterday from 9:30 in the morning till about 1:30.It was pretty wet and soupy,met and rode with a couple of other guys.Pretty good ride exept that I tore my left outter CV boot again,more grinding needs to be done on the strut towers.
Yeh it was REAL bad out there. We rode about a mile south of the levy and it only took half hour to get out and 2 hrs to get back. 4 quads rode in only 2 rode out....
Kelli we live between Griffin and Stirling of of Flamingo... Next time your goin out give me a call. It was a little wet for the Raptor..
I think I might of seen you guys when you were heading out off the levy,was trying to keep an eye out for you.I dont live to far from yall i'm at the end of orange drive off shotgun road.
Just give me a ring bro. Phone number is above. Not sure if im goin to mud fest, but we might do some kind of riddin sunday
Rich
I'm going up there this saturday just for the day.Depending on how that goes and how tired I am and assuming the machine is still in one piece I may go out to HL on sunday.I have to tear into my front today and replce a torn CV boot and grind that strut tower a little more so it doesnt rub the boot.
Quote from: reticrich on April 28, 2008, 02:27:09 PM
Yeh it was REAL bad out there. We rode about a mile south of the levy and it only took half hour to get out and 2 hrs to get back. 4 quads rode in only 2 rode out....
Kelli we live between Griffin and Stirling of of Flamingo... Next time your goin out give me a call. It was a little wet for the Raptor..
ohh. im right off griffin between pine island and 90th ave.
but yeah i didnt go. haha
Me and a few guys are going to ride out there Sunday. What time are you guys going?
If i go, around 11am at the cross over
R
If I go out this sunday I get out there between 9 & 10.
Just talked to the boss and we will be out there sunday
R
Damn, I think im gonna sit this one out, hey uhh lots a fun last sunday though :banghead.gif . Thanks for the tow. Still waitin on those pictures.
I just scraped the mud out of my airbox. I'm ready for either Lcross on Sat or HL on Sunday. I'm thinking I'm too old for both..haha
Yeah same here but i'm gonna try to pull it off anyhow,plus I have band practice friday night.
No prob Joe, anytime....workin on gettin the pics from Steph. She's to busy plannin the wedding
R
IVE BEEN LOST FOR A WHILE BUT BY READING, ARE WE STILL ALLOWED TO RIDE HERE?
Yes sir!! Still can ride out there.... mia let me know if ur down for sunday
R
NOT THIS SUNDAY I WORK ,BUT LETS PLAN FOR NEXT SUNDAY ANYTIME AFTER 9AM
:'( I'll be in orlando.
R
I still plan on being out there this sunday unless I break something saturday at l-cross.
Turk, what time do you think you'll be there?
R
If I head th HL on sunday prol about 10 or so.
Has anyone had a problem not having the green sticker?
im going this sunday fo sho ( :