--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darrin's 16 year old cousin was serverly injured this morning while riding his 4 wheeler and had to be air lifted to Shands in Gainesville...as of now we know he has severe head trama. Sad for a 16 year old...details are a little schetchy as of now other then the fact that he WAS NOT wearing a helmet....
I know most ALL of us on here gear up before we ride and teach our children the same rule...NO HELMET-NO RIDE-NO EXPECTIONS!!!!!!
SO help police OUR SPORT next time you are out riding and see someone without a helmet, ask them to help keep our sport safe, wear a helmet...no wonder SO MANY private land owners don't want 4 wheels on there property...afarid of getting sued by someone elses STUPIEDTY!!!!!!!!!
All I can offer is prayer. Hope they are able to help him heal.
sorry to hear that. my prayers are out to the him and the family.
That is terrible news. I hope he recovers fully.
Our thoughts and prayers are with him and the family.
Sorry to hear that Wayne, my prayers are with him
That's terrible. I hate to hear of anyone getting hurt, especially a child. It really burns me up to hear that he wasn't wearing a helmet.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 17, 2008, 12:37:20 PM
That's terrible. I hate to hear of anyone getting hurt, especially a child. It really burns me up to hear that he wasn't wearing a helmet.
Me to TRX RACER...Darrin has told him time and time again to wear a helmet...I know when Darrin rode with him it was with a helment or he would not ride.....just stupied that .."oh it'll not happpen to me attitude".....
thanks Mark and all the others...will pass it on to the family
Sorry to here hope for the best and my thougths and prayers.
Any updates?