how do i cange my acount name? kawi400racer is lame and it aint cutin it no more.
your gonna change it to "RangerDanger" right??? LMAO
lol, or weener arms, or candy cane lmao.
no im going to make it chevy1500z71 like all my truck forums and such
I was going to be a prick and change mine to what you wanted, but it wont let you change them anymore.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 16, 2008, 10:12:05 PM
I was going to be a prick and change mine to what you wanted, but it wont let you change them anymore.
lol, thanks for that. so that sucks, i cant change it now? whats the deal, i also noticed no more sigs...
I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?
I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.
Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 03:29:02 PM
I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?
I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.
God has spoken!!
Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 03:29:02 PM
I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?
I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.
Dear Mr Bones I was informed to tell you the new name is to be
studmuffin please change asap.
mr.bones, please change my acount name to Chevy1500z71 when you get a chance
thanks.
The name was changed. A new password should have been automatically emailed to you.
studmuffin, hmmm.
sweet, name is changed! thanks alot mr.bones
Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 09:53:06 PM
The name was changed. A new password should have been automatically emailed to you.
studmuffin, hmmm.
i think you should have done studmuffin. <nanaparty>