what do I need I bought two machines 01 ex and a 02 trx90 neither have titles since they were bought originally be for they issued titles. but i do have bill of sales. ( the 90 has a older croom sticker already) when I go up to the gate do i just give them the vin #s will they let me in? or
do I really need to go get them titled
thanks
Just write down the VIN #s and you should be good.
I would bring the bill of sales just in case
my buddy just went there this past weekend he had the vin# on paper the ranger gave him a hard time but he let him slide this time but said hes need to get the bikes titled if you have a bill of sale just go down to DMV and get a title good luck
Quote from: Turboderf on April 16, 2008, 01:40:09 AM
my buddy just went there this past weekend he had the vin# on paper the ranger gave him a hard time but he let him slide this time but said hes need to get the bikes titled if you have a bill of sale just go down to DMV and get a title good luck
thats what happened to me
Ok went to croom for the first time today lots of fun very wooped out. but its legal and a I met some one from the forums Talons it was his first time there too................................ anywho they said at the gate ( a nice lady ) said that you can get the pass till June or when ever the new time is and at that time your croom sticker will be tied to your off road vehicles sticker from the state soooooooo no more bills of sales will work to get you in you will need to title or no ride at croom..