I was having a good day and then ouch!!! I bent over to put my pants on this morning and I threw out my back!!! :'( so much pain!!!
Awe man that sucks. I hat ethat your back never goes out doin something cool.
Perhaps you should make up a good story for it like.......
"My back went out lifting a car off a lady that had it fall on her while changing a tire."
or
"My back went out while wrestling the gator off of the grill of Budman's Quad in the Holeylands."
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32774.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32774.0.html)
Yeah Rob. It was awefully brave of you to pull that Gator off his bumper. Your fearless man!!
So much pain. It was a busy day playing hero!!! LoL!! Plus, I'm a nice guy like that ;)
that sucks. get better soon so you can ride. <nanaparty>
I strained my lower back REAL bad yesterday because i'm dumb and I could barely move today, but delt with the pain so i could get paid. Sure hope this goes away, it hasnt ceased one bit. Hope I dont need to go see the Doc. :( Unless i can find a blonde girl to massage my back, then i'm all about it! b:r
Sounds like you could've herniated a disc also. Better go see the Dr. and get a MRI done.
OUCH!!!! I hurt my back because of scrolling down too fast.....
seriously...ice not heat... ice reduces swelling, and takes the pressure off disc related problems. heat is for muscles...and aspirin is a good anti inflammatory.
i was wearing those icyhot back patches (which never get hot so wtf is up with the name?) and i got zero relief. Tried excedrin extra strength, motrin, now i'm going to take some alieve or something and see if that doesnt help. Cant afford a Dr. visit until thursday. :( Freakin sport drains my wallet.
yea i pull my back every once in a while also.. and it seems like nothing helps but to just ride it out
vicodin babe! <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
you got some? lol
My visit's twice a week consist of Electro stimulus with heat, massage therapy, then home with ice packs. The ice packs really do help. Wrap them in a thin towel and leave them on the painful spots for 20 minutes.
I also have Percocets, Zanaflex, Flexoril, and Soma's.DUH!! I feel good at the end of the day...
There is nothing better after a hard days work than sitting on the couch after taking a soma and drinking a cold beer meanwhile waking up every 15-20 minutes with a pile of drool on your chest. ;D
a friend of mine told thats what happens ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 14, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
There is nothing better after a hard days work than sitting on the couch after taking a soma and drinking a cold beer meanwhile waking up every 15-20 minutes with a pile of drool on your chest. ;D
a friend of mine told thats what happens ;)
A friend of mine told that same thing. What a small world. :D
hahahahahahhahahahha!
My back is feeling a little better, but I will be taking it easy for a while