13 yr old Kyle Thrush was seriously injured @ Bithlo on the 4th of April while practicing with his Dad. He was jumping the 50ft. double when his bike nose dived on him and he hit head first and then the bike landed on him. He is doing a little better but still hasn't woke up yet. So please say a prayer for him and the whole Thrush family , they are great people and great friend's of mine . The great thing about this sport is we all stick together and help each other however we can when we need help.
Thank You ,
J Kent
Sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with him and his family.
Prayers Sent
Hope he heals quickly
Prayers sent
man, i hate when stuff like this happens
prayers are goin out
Prayers and wishes... sent his way.
done.
Hope he is back on the track in no time!
I am sending up prayers.. I never like to hear these things. please keep us posted on his condition and if they need (the family) anything please post it
steve
I knew We could count on you guy's and gal's . He Is making a little progress everyday , His brain pressure is staying stable and they are starting to slowly take him off the seditive , But it just takes time and I will let ya know if they need anything . Thank You
prayers sent
hope he feels better soon.
i hate hearing things like that especailly to a kid but never want this to happend to any one
owr prayers hopes he get better soon
Said a little prayer. Hope he is okay. His poor parents must be devastated. I don't have kids and can't even imagine how they are doing. I hope they all pull together and he gets better quick.
Just got an update ! He has now started twitching his eyes and stretching his arm's and leg's and reacting to their test's very well. Still hasn't opened his eyes , but he is still pretty sedated @ this time . Hopefully he will be asking for his helmet to go riding soon .
My prayers are with him and his family. I hope that it all turns out well, and that he gets back to doing what he loves.
I will keep him in my prayers. keep us updated jim.
I wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Hope all turns out good. Prayers said.
prayers sent Hang in there mom and dad ... FF&J RACING hopes for speedy recovery
I hate to hear things like this. I hope it all works out great and I have him in my preyers!!
Any updates?
He is definitely in my prayers. I hate when things like this happen, but they only make you stronger.
I'm calling his Dad tonight to get an update , As soon as I do I'll give yall the latest.
Hey guy's , To let yall know he is doing a little better and responding more and more , just doing it in Baby steps. So looks like it will be a while before he's out.