I am running Yamalube 4 in my 2003 Kodiak per Yamaha's reccomendation. Is it ok to run this in my 2004 Suzuki Eiger?
yes
Cool, since I bought a case of it, thanks.
QuoteCool, since I bought a case of it, thanks.
In that case then, No you shouldn't use it. The best thing you can do is get it out of your garage quickly, Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you. ;D
Are you saying that it's good oil? Is there something better? I am afraid I am going to use something I shouldnt and screw up the clutch. :D
QuoteAre you saying that it's good oil? Is there something better? I am afraid I am going to use something I shouldnt and screw up the clutch. :D
Yes it is very good oil. I was just trying to get a case of it from you...lol...
I'm glad it's good oil. I ordered it from rockymountainatv.com. The shipping cost sucks, but the cost of getting it done at the dealer was crazy.
P.S. You can't have my oil, you've been suckin too much dirt! ;)
I HAVE A KODIAK TOO CAN I HAVE SOME OIL?
grizz
You both have been suckin too much dirt or too many cold ones, or both! LOL