I know this is REALLY EARLY and things are changing daily @ Motoplex but after receiving a pm from Paul I got to thinking about Thanksgiving. The plex does not have Thanksgiving as a feature weekend and normally a Large group of us go to durhamtown. My group is still going to visit durhamtown but I wanted to rally to get some support for Paul to open the plex. It was even mentioned to get enough support from the sites to possibly even rent the plex and have it all to ourselves. Does any of this interest you? :dunno.gif What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Who wants to visit the Plex? I am sure that the new tracks should be complete or near complete by then :drive.gif. There would be lots to do (as if there isn't already) for us and possibly we could have it all to ourselves :o
Let me know if I am way off base here.
Jayman I could get behind this for sure. I took my wife and kids to their first feature last month and now they are hooked, :ThumbsUp.gif so changing our plans for Thanksgiving to go to the Motoplex would be an easy sell now. ;)
Great now we only need 30 more families ???
Actually I do not know what it would take but if I get enough response I will do everything I can to make it work!
I beleive you could count us in. Still kinda early though.
We are on a roll now 8)
do they allow dirt bikes? i could see if my dad would want to do that. id sure like to visit it to see how sweet it is. im off for a few days then too so i can make a very early mornin trip to very late night trip and sleep the next day. ;D
Quote from: Fox17 on April 09, 2008, 08:42:19 PM
do they allow dirt bikes? i could see if my dad would want to do that. id sure like to visit it to see how sweet it is. im off for a few days then too so i can make a very early mornin trip to very late night trip and sleep the next day. ;D
Sure we do.
Check out all the do's and don'ts here: http://floridamotoplex.com/
You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o
Quote from: Joedirt on April 10, 2008, 12:32:02 AM
You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o
Is there something wrong with that?? :box.gif
Quote from: Joedirt on April 10, 2008, 12:32:02 AM
You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o
Wow Dirte', you of all people should know better than to post on a thread with the word "plex" in it. ::)
That may give us enough time to plan a group ride ???
Lets get back on track here and show Paul that we will have his biggest crowd yet if he opens for Thanksgiving weekend.