Well I needed a new skid plate for my sprocket that would save me ground clearance and not be so heavy, so I did some research and saw some good reviews on the LSR racing sprocket guard. As of now I really like it and think it is a great accessory for the 450R for only 50 bucks!. It is also a easy install and even easy enough for a 15 year old to be able to install by himself in 20 minutes. So here are some step by step pics of me putting this thing on.
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/1-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/2-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/3-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/4-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/5-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/6-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/7-3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/8-2.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/9-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/10-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/11-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/12-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/13-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/14-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/15-1.jpg)
I might buy one... don't want to buy a swingarm skidplate going to lose even more ground clearence... give a review when you ride with it. How durable does it feel?
Looks pretty cool, but with if you hit the chain from the other side? :P
looks cool
i like the gt-thunder one better though
iam using GT Thunders inter and outer sprocker guard and iam having no problem looks good
Thanks guys, I really like it lol. The LSR sprocket guard is also supposedly steel instead of other ones that are aluminum. And Jesse, Im not sure lol. Well see how it does at croom this weekend!