Crossroads Motorplex Jasper, FL
1/4 mile oval
http://www.crossroadsmotorplex.com
Link to pictures of track http://www.ranlayracing.com/999crossroadsdirt.htm
WADE MURPHY
TRACK 386-938-1228
HOME 386-938-3481
DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.
THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT
GATES OPEN AT 4 PM
PRACTICE AT 5 PM
RACING AT 7 PM
CAMPERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT NO HOOKUPS
Days Inn Jasper
(386) 792-1987
8182 State Road 6 W
www.daysinn.com
Eastbay Raceway Park Riverview, Fl.
1/3 mile oval
6311 Burts Road, Tampa Florida 33619 813-677-7223
www.eastbayracewaypark.com
From I-75 take exit 260, Gibsonton Dr.
Go West on Gibsonton Dr
Go North on US 41
Go East on Burts Rd then watch for signs.
Auburndale Speedway
1/5 mile oval
Quad, Trike, and Motorcycle Flat Track Racing
5640 State Road 542 W Winter Haven, FL 33880
(863) 551-1131
For the April 19th event:
gates open at 9am
practice at 10am
open registration 9:30-11:30am
drivers meeting 11:35am
races start at 12 noon
www.auburndaleracing.com
Directions to track from I-4:
From I-4 take Exit 27 Polk Parkway toll road toward Lakeland/Winter Haven.
Exit on Hwy 92 (Memorial Hwy), go East
Turn right on Recker Rd
Turn right on 542
Track is 1/2 mile on left.
Ocala Speedway
3/8 mile clay oval
9050 NW Gainesville Rd.
Ocala, FL 34482
352-622-9400
http://www.ocalaspeedway.com/ (http://www.ocalaspeedway.com/)
Race date is Saturday, May 17th
Gates Open at 10 am
Practice at 12 pm
Racing starts at 2 pm
From points south of Ocala via I-75
Take the SR-326 exit, exit number 358.
Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
Turn RIGHT onto FL-326. (0.7 miles)
Turn LEFT onto CR-25A. (NW Gainesville Road) (0.9 miles)
Track is located on the LEFT.
From points north of Ocala via I-75
Take the SR-326 exit. #358
Turn LEFT onto FL-326. (0.7 miles)
Turn LEFT onto CR-25A. (NW Gainesville Road) (0.9 miles)
Track is located on the LEFT.
From points south of Ocala via 441/301
Turn LEFT onto SR-326. (1.7 miles)
Turn RIGHT onto CR-25A. (NW Gainesville Road) (0.9 miles)
Track is located on the LEFT.
From points north of Ocala via 441/301
Turn RIGHT onto SR-326. (1.7 miles)
Turn RIGHT onto CR-25A. (NW Gainesville Road) (0.9 miles)
Track is located on the LEFT.
Sumter County Fairgrounds
7620 SR 471
Webster, Fl. 33597
www.sumterracing.com
From I-75 Exit at Brooksville onto Hwy 50 East.
Cross over Hwy 301, continue east.
Turn North on 471 in Tarrytown.
Travel north through Webster then look for race track on west side of road behind large Ag building.
If you reach the intersection of Beville's Corner then you travelled 1/4 mile too far.
I would love to open a track in Miami,Florida can anyone help me out? my # is 305 282-2770 or email jcamps3@yahoo.com Please someone contact me!!!!