ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 12:23:15 AM

Title: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 12:23:15 AM
  I went today and going back tomorrow. If you've never been and can make it, you should...it's awesome. It's like being on the runway when a F-16 is taking off. Bring earplugs because it is very very loud.
   I stood by the wall next to the track as the cars went by and it hurt my ears. But it's a kick azz time!! I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 06, 2008, 01:42:14 AM
I was there all day yesterday and today. We hung out at the Bell racing pit and the Risi Competizione pit. Had a great time, We ate lunch in the hangar with Jaime Melo,Mika Salo (Risi drivers) and Chapman Ducote (Bell Motorsports driver).
Bell Motorsports Astin Martin is a bad a$$ machine. I'll post up some pics in a little while.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: susieblazer on April 06, 2008, 04:12:09 AM
 went b4 .......can hear them from the house anyways...
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 11:56:47 AM
  They crashed one of the Aston Martin's didn't they?
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 06, 2008, 12:23:29 PM
Yeah, He got put into the wall when the black viper spun out in front of him.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: NYRAPTOR on April 06, 2008, 06:20:02 PM
was hogan driving that viper? hmmm? ;)
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 11:19:34 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0712-1.flv
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 11:21:34 PM
  I was testing to see if I could get video on here. I have more, but I'm too tired to post them right now. Notice the kid holding his ears, it was very loud!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Young Gun on April 06, 2008, 11:24:41 PM
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/2388537050_caaba07a70_b.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3257/2387753191_d03c6d3df4_o.jpg)

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2382/2387753699_8416dd226b_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3276/2388583064_d976defd52_o.jpg)

This one makes me laugh... HAHA....ha..ha
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2388087375_7474c74072_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Young Gun on April 06, 2008, 11:26:03 PM
This vette is drop dead sexy!

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2138/2389143810_c09acaaea6_b.jpg)

So are these three! LOL
(http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/elcgaudette/RaceGirlsTR.jpg)

(http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/elcgaudette/TargetCornerTR.jpg)
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: AmericanRobster on April 06, 2008, 11:44:36 PM
Awesome Pics man! The Vette and those Ladies are super sexy!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 06, 2008, 11:50:30 PM
The pic of the Astin Martin is right before the wreck. I'm charging the camera now and when it's done I'll post some pics of the same Hotties with Peanut.  ;D
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 06, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
  I got a distant pic of Gene Simmons walking through the Yacht club with 2 hotties. I'll post them Later.
   I'm not sure what kind of car was there yesterday, it looked like a Pantera, or a Vortech...it was viciously the loudest prototype their. Those Ferrari's were bad azz too!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 07, 2008, 12:17:34 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 06, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
  I got a distant pic of Gene Simmons walking through the Yacht club with 2 hotties. I'll post them Later.
   I'm not sure what kind of car was there yesterday, it looked like a Pantera, or a Vortech...it was viciously the loudest prototype their. Those Ferrari's were bad azz too!!

I saw Gene back in the pits Sat afternoon.
Here's the Ferrari drivers. left is Mika Salo and right is Jaime Melo. The girl is my GM's wife.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: AmericanRobster on April 07, 2008, 12:20:46 AM
Very cool! I plan on being out there next year! Maybe we can arrange an ATVFL Race Day.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 07, 2008, 01:56:05 AM
Here's a few of the pics we took

(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/astinmartin-porche026-1.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/lowescar003.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/rahaltornoswreck035.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/sciondrifting3046.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/RisiFerrari007.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/peanutptronhotties043.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/peanutKumhohottie029.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/peanutkumhohottie2037.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/patronhotties028.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/PatronAcura008.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/flyinglizard024.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/Dayummm006.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/bpmazda033.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/Austintdi002.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/astinmartin-porche026.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/astinmartin048.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/armani3kumhohotties052.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/mrlum443/AustinandPeanut005.jpg)


Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: AmericanRobster on April 07, 2008, 02:48:59 AM
Man I really love Patron and hot women. Gitty! Gitty!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: gearhead400 on April 07, 2008, 09:17:24 AM
Quote from: AmericanRobster on April 07, 2008, 02:48:59 AM
Man I really love Patron and hot women. Gitty! Gitty!

x2


really wanted to go this year but i couldnt make it.  :(  looked like a blast!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 06:14:26 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0688.jpg


  Lucky Yacht owners!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 06:16:15 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0692.jpg

It was a far off pic of Gene Simmons walking with some track Hotties!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 06:17:49 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0691.jpg

  Chics still dig him. They were yelling like crazy on my side of the track!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 06:45:59 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0661.jpg

Can anybody guess who this fine looking lady is?
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:25:31 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0659.jpg

   They brought all the drivers by before the race. I didn't photo everyone though.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:27:20 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0660.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:28:24 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0654.jpg

  The crowds were huge!! The bleacher seats were around $80.dollars.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:30:05 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0656.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:33:25 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0653.jpg

  One of the Pit crews building a car.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:41:05 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0657-1.flv

Miss America was in the front. I'm assuming all the others were sponsors!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:45:02 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0710.jpg

Guess who? Women drivers...she slid out on the same corner twice.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:46:23 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0667-1.jpg

Pics of some of the cars.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:47:52 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0711.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:48:24 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0709-1.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:48:53 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0671.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:49:57 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0686.jpg

  I could see him coming a mile away!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:50:29 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0687.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:50:54 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0676.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:52:01 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0702-1.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:53:54 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0672.jpg
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 07:56:43 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0712-1.flv
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 08:05:00 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0717-1.flv

   This was the sickest corner. After a straight run, they were hitting this s-turn & U-turn at at least 130mph
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 08:20:34 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0713-1.flv

The video doesn't do it justice. They are truly...hauling azz!!
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 08:31:09 PM
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0712-2.flv
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on April 07, 2008, 08:40:38 PM
Chino, If you copy the image tag then you can paste all of them in one post and it shows all of the pics rather than having to open each one.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 07, 2008, 08:58:12 PM
  I'll have to see if I can figure that out. I'm not very photobucket savvy yet.
Title: Re: Grand Prix in St. Pete.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 08, 2008, 06:17:20 PM
  I hope evryone likes the short video, I did it with my Camera, not a video recorder.