just got a "new" Magellan etrex legend, anybody got the "Mapsource" software so I can load maps into it?
or point me to the right spot?
dang meetings, they make me rush around.
bye
Id@
Hey Ida, if I not mistaken, it's the etrex Legend made by Germin. If so I am in sreach of the same thing. Don't mean to steel your thread.
couldn't remember if it was Garmin or Magellan.
I've got a Garmin GPSII plus that still works great, but every time you replace the batteries it loses all the tracks and waypoints, AND I already got a handlebar mount for my quad.
this thing I gotta hold for now.
Id@
try expertgps.com nice software and isnt to expensive..
has some neat features
Hey Ida
I have the mapsource city select North america with full unlock..
also have the usTopo 24k east for ocala
awesome software
was up at big bass campground this weekend and it is detailed like you wouldnt believe almost made it to big scrub form big bass but got tired and turn around..
QuoteHey Ida
I have the mapsource city select North america with full unlock..
also have the usTopo 24k east for ocala
awesome software
was up at big bass campground this weekend and it is detailed like you wouldnt believe almost made it to big scrub form big bass but got tired and turn around..
thats exactly what I'm looking for.
my new best friend ;-)
Id@
Can I be your best friend too ;D Please!!!!!!!!!
Sure i am willing to share what i have...
But getting it to you could be a problem...
How do you want to do this????
i can copy the mapsource city select North america
and i allready have the TOPO24k on my harddrive and made a copy to cd of it....
Didnt someone have a server??????? i could upload it to
that TOPO24k east is 346megs and i dont know how big the mapsource city select North america is yet...
Hey I could use the software also PLease ;)
figure out a way for me to get it to you and i will be happy to share...
I'll PM you shortly with an FTP site.
and as long as you are OK with it, I will make it available to others.
Id@
i didnt get a PM
shees i dont care wants it... Unless you are a software cop ;D
You can e-mail me cbandl@citicom.com your server IP with username and password and i will upload the CD and the topo24keast
Ida its on its way up to your server.... ;D
Free stuff you got to love it....
it's so beautiful, I think I'm gonna cry.
;D
Id@
IDa You have a Private message ;D
I'd like to have a copy of the topo east if possible. I can bring you some blank CD's or is it loaded on a server. I'm in New Port Ricketty too.
hey is this software available off your server yet ida?
I will have copies with me. That my copy that floating around the site.
Grizz
QuoteI will have copies with me. That my copy that floating around the site.
Grizz
You the man GRIZZ, Would appreciate If I could get a copy :)
You need it for Garmin or Magellan??
Have Mapsend will bring on thur Jerry
Garmin topo 24east
GRIZZ
the Topo24 East is the only one I have been able to get working, and PM me for directions on how to download it if you have a fast connection.
unless there are any objections from the owners.
Id@
Can I get a copy of Garmin topo 24east . Please
Ida The etrex is a garmin
I have Magellan What do you need?? Jerry
Your tiltle says Magellan Etrex?????
If anyone still needs metro or topo email me.
I also have info on Streets and Trips 2004.