Built and Dyno tuned by Nate.Thanks alot man.Were already talking about the DM now lol well heres some pics Ill post more tonight.
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/LILJORGE187/Picture020.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/LILJORGE187/Picture019.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/LILJORGE187/Picture018.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/LILJORGE187/Picture017.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/LILJORGE187/Picture016.jpg)
[/quote]
jorge. thats badass... lol..
how long will this one last?
i got rid of my shee by the way...
Yea I saw lol..this motor is going to last a good 2-3 months Were going to see how much $$$ we can win racing and thats how ill determine what my next motor will be.absolutely zero $$$ coming out of my pockets on the next one all going to be with OTHERS money I take from them in races.And the next one will truely be a monster.
How much hp does a motor like that put out?
This one made 119HP on Nates stingy dyno that reads 20% less than A&S racings dyno or close to that.If I take it any other big builders dyno it will make 125-130HP easily.
Holy Crap!
Very nice ;)
Looks sweet!
You need to get rid of that ugly kick starter.
Thanks guys..Im actually going to chrome the Cluctch cover,Stator cover and the kickstarter because im to lazy to have to repolish it after everyride.That kickstarter is driving me nuts tho. >:(
Quote from: KD 450 on April 04, 2008, 01:10:20 AM
Holy Crap!
Yup these motors make good POWAAA!!!Should keep my hands full for a bit!
looks good i told you nate would take care of you that man is the best with the cubs i hope you have wheely bar you gunna need it lol :o
That craps crazy. What fuel are you gonna run in it?
Quote from: cutngrs on April 04, 2008, 01:55:10 AM
looks good i told you nate would take care of you that man is the best with the cubs i hope you have wheely bar you gunna need it lol :o
No wheelie bar its a stand-up to race the local loosers first lol.We gunna strap it down good and I have a buddy thats light and could drive(Thanks to nate for hooking me up with his friend in miami lol).Troy give nate a call!!!!He misses you lol
KD-450 I run Methanol VP M-1..You gain around 10% HP by switch to methanol over gas.
Troy we also might fly nate over here to miami ill give you a call tommorow to let you know whats up!!!
i will calling nate tomorrow i just pickup my new mattoon billet casses today ill post up some pics in the am
Give em a call he wants to hear from you!!!I cant thank you enough for telling me about nate in the first place if not I wouldve kept on with ummmm well um the local guy lol
i will call him i gunna have him set up a top end for me like i told you it gunna be a monster 8) this will the biggest banshee motor i have ever built
That thing is going to just be nuts!Wow it will be your moneymaker!Damn I will go up there just to see it run!!!
the soon to be monster
OMG that thing is beautiful.Those cases are just amazing...Damn troy you really wanna be the king of the streets.Cant wait till its done I wanna see it run!!!You think 99 will run you hahah
damn, i wish i had the money to make minea drag banshee and then make something else my trail bike lol one of these dayd i guess i can start a real motor build. And 305, when its done you gonna run it at countyline? i want to see this thing so it gets me motivated to send my motor up to nate and join and help run the streets down here lol
let me know when its going to be at countyline though
Well Its going to be a street Bike but I might take it to the track to see what it will do.Its going to be ready next weekend I just need a fuel pump,Pingel,And cables for the Carbs but nate just called me and hes going to send them for next week.Its in the frame tho just resting right now.
I think I will be the fastest stand-up bike but I dont want to get to cocky right now
well, if its gonna be a street bike, let me know when/where your gonna run cause i want to see this thing run
Quote from: cutngrs on April 04, 2008, 01:18:44 PM
the soon to be monster
Old smokey smoke might have to come out of retirement and show you young up and coming boys how the dirty south does it. Them there cases should have benjamin franklin's photo imprinted in them.
Smoke
Who makes the billet carb bowls ? Id like to get a few of them.
I got them from Nate McCoy.1-530-902-3052.
Smokn this is 06banshee BTW I got to to you a really weird story!
Thanks. ;)
Quote from: FastestCub305 on April 09, 2008, 07:38:19 PM
I got them from Nate McCoy.1-530-902-3052.
Smokn this is 06banshee BTW I got to to you a really weird story!
shoot me a PM. I never visit this website that much anymore, but let me know what it is. I will get back with ya on it.