Curious about this riding area and how it is.
Any info would be great.
thanx
jt
i dont know chit about it but ive always wanted to go
I Have Been There. And Will Go Back Allthough It's 6 Hours From Me. You Need A Div Of Forestry Sticker - The Same One You Have To Have At Croom - , IT'S a Fairly Large Area, Not A Lot Of People, No Hills Or Elevation Changes That I Have Found, They Really Don't Have A Lot Of Trails It's More Fire Roads And Limerock Dirt Roads, You Can Get In A Fast Easy Ride In A Short Period Of Time, It's Nice For Kids Because There Is Not A Lot Of Challenges As Far As Whoops, Hills, Jumps Or Other People, I Have Ridden In Ocala, Osceola, Croom, Port Charlotte, Arcadia, Orlando Near Seaworld, And Steinhattche And I Have Never Seen As Much Wildlife -Size And Amount - As I Seen In Tates Hell, If You Go The Place To Stay Is Carrabelle Palms. If Need More Info Shoot Me A P.M. With Your Phone #, I Hope I Was Able To Help.
Thanx for the feedback.
I appreciate it.