Anybody practicing this weekend?
Looking for a few good men.
Or a couple girls that I can beat? ;D ;D
I think we'll be at the Flying High MX on Saturday and probably Sunday too. It's a great track Looking for a lot of seat time.
i have a race at dade sat. night but i should be at flying high on sunday!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 01, 2008, 08:20:08 PM
Anybody practicing this weekend?
Looking for a few good men.
Or a couple girls that I can beat? ;D ;D
I seen a couple of girls in 'Bama you'd have a hard time beatin' ;)
Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.
jt
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 02, 2008, 11:18:25 PM
Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.
jt
Yea you FAT BASTARD....When you gonna come to the Ranch?
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 02, 2008, 11:18:25 PM
Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.
jt
I think Lyndon and Brandon are going to Hard Rock, I'll prolly go there too.
Ahhh.... nobody has to worry 'bout beating me, Shawn says I'm just a
recreational rider now :) He's right and I'm happy with that.
Dan