(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0795.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0796.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0797.jpg)
I was wondering if anyone else has their favorite helmet like I do. My Shoei w/ Magneto Goggles!! I've had it for almost 4 years now and it still looks and fits like new.
Except for the broken tail light... the ground jumped up on me !!
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/4-1.jpg)
Only pic I have. Its a red HJC and I now use Oakley crowbars with tear offs
I had a few hard hits with my fox v3 so im looking for a replacement. Pretty much narrowed it down to either a
Shoei VFX-DT
(http://images.leatherup.com/imagesproc/46189_H_SH315_MW355.jpg)
Or
One indust. trooper, bionic flat white
(http://www.roostracing.co.uk/images/OneIndustries/07Trooper/Bionic%20FltWhite.gif)
...and i've been tossin around the david bailey replica, i love retro.
(http://www.btosports.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000007/One06_Trooper-Bailey.jpg)
mine
http://www.vitalmx.com/images/products/559a9ac2504301b9ece35220f4501c54.jpg
Nice Trooper. You don't see anyone with the sixsixOne
heres my newest one (http://www.sixsixone.com/media/store/style/FLIGHT_ICON_2.jpg)
i always forget about sixsixone. They have high quality gear too. That orange helmet is sick. btw
Wicked color. I like the brighter colors so people can see you.
well you should all go to neilski custom paintings and get your stuff done up nice!
Here's mine
thats sick!
Nice Graphics. I want to buy a new Helmet, but I love the way the Shoei fits and it's lite as hellz!!
My Helmet is only DOT Approved.. I want to buy a SNELL Aproved Helmet... so I am going to buy another Helmet to use at the track or something. Instead of having to use my dad's HJC
heres my sweet helmet
heres ours click to enlarge.........
;D click to enlarge OMG..... rolback1
Look at Hoss looking like a 20 year old on the 400!!
mine is the blue one
http://www.sixsixone.com/catalog_661Moto.aspx?id=1c1dfe78-7e70-47dc-9e9c-383f9a02da68&product=f5e096b1-e835-4e8e-bbee-fb584e564f66
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 03, 2008, 12:39:45 AM
Look at Hoss looking like a 20 year old on the 400!!
He is like a 20 year old, loves his toys and enjoys them............
Bad angle of it
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/batterybox015.jpg)
Better angle of it lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear024.jpg)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 04, 2008, 02:47:45 PM
Bad angle of it
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/batterybox015.jpg)
Better angle of it lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear024.jpg)
Least you clean one thing ;) .
LOL JK
Lol oh please, I'm the one who takes my quad apart to clean it, yet you're the clean one? lol
You take apart... attempt to clean it... think its clean.... mine is always cleaner and i ride more... Atleast none of my crap squeaks... and don't say "mine is older" or its "ridden hard" my 01 yes older than your 05. No squeaks and ridden hard.
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on April 04, 2008, 06:19:24 PM
You take apart... attempt to clean it... think its clean.... mine is always cleaner and i ride more... Atleast none of my crap squeaks... and don't say "mine is older" or its "ridden hard" my 01 yes older than your 05. No squeaks and ridden hard.
Because its not honda right?
No because all you keep cleaner than me seems to be your Helmet. And i don't care whether your Suzukis are cleaner than my 450R or the 400EX they dont compensate for how poorly kept those warriors are.
I took my quad down to half the engine twice in one week!!
I took mine aprt twice in one week and it was still dirty!!
Lol... that stupid sticky track dust is stuck on my 450R right now. Its almost spotless. Just the edge of my gas tank, and my handlebars are all dirty still....
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/helmet2.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/helmet1.jpg)
these are the pics from when i first got the bike and helmet almost 2 years ago. needless to say the bike and helmet have a few more scratches on them lol. and a lift ;D and i'm rocking oakely crowbars now.
(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa246/rb-86/P1280923.jpg)
(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa246/rb-86/P1280924-1.jpg)
I think I've seen you at Croom with the Coon tail.
BEFORE.
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_0162.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_0166.jpg)
AFTER.
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_0078.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/118.jpg)
Quote from: JackL on April 06, 2008, 02:00:28 AM
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/118.jpg)
Are they DOT/SNELL Approved? ;D
Quote from: JackL on April 06, 2008, 02:00:28 AM
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/118.jpg)
thats cool his and hers
Doin it!!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 06, 2008, 12:05:13 AM
I think I've seen you at Croom with the Coon tail.
I haven't been to Croom in a good 3 years. Took a break from it, it got kind of boring to me in a way. Need to head back out there though.
It's been about a year and a half for me since I sold my 400. Hopefully within the next couple of months, I'll have a new one.
My buddy Drew got a LTR 450 and has it modded out. He's been trying to get me to buy one and he'll even throw in some mods for me. My buddy Dave has one too, so I might. I have to see how I heal from my injuries.
My HJC with Oakley crowbars on it....
I know HJC's are durable, but I find them kind of heavy. It looks clean, do you ride with it on?LOL
yeah its a little on the heavy side, not too bad though. I just cleaned it yesterday to find cow poo still on it from l cross! LOL
PANDA 1000CC!!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/fb9acc9b.jpg)
That's a great pic!!
Quote from: gearhead400 on April 10, 2008, 10:21:02 PM
PANDA 1000CC!!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/fb9acc9b.jpg)
NOW THAT'S FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!
Did you find that, or did you actually take the time to go to a playground and take it?