Has any one tried or heard of the idea of rotating the front rims to achieve a bit more of a wider stance?? I heard a long time ago if you take the tire of the rim remove the origanal vaulve stem and replace it with a shorter one back words and drill a new hole on opposite side, and install another vaulve stem facing out, in theory to clear brake rotors on the inside?
has any one done this before?????? would it realy work???
i run that exact set up on my mx tires and it works fine
Quotei run that exact set up on my mx tires and it works fine
do you know how much wider this would make the front end? and would it be ok to do this with stock axle??
I turned em on my YFZ , didn't ride it though . I had to take the stem cap off to clear the rotors and they were still very close . I got nervous about how they would clear under full compression of the front so I turned em back around . Definatly made it a couple inches wider .
Oh grasshopper you must know the ways to make it clear on the Z,buts its not hard it was not a mod that i regreated(sp)
ang get offset wheels for the back and BAM your in there it'll put it close to 50" wide