I was thinking of taking my Rhino to lake delancy but since you don't get a green sticker with a rhino like you do with the atv's will there be a problem? I have the title that came with it when I bought it brand new but are the ranger aware that they don't give the green stickers to utv's????
Thanks in advance
Jason
If you decide to go and want a place to stay for the weekend let me know.
Thank you, I appreciate the offer, do you have rental out there??
Jason
sure do, I will send you a link to it tonight.
My friend went to Big Scrub with his Ranger a few weeks back and said that they do not need stickers on them. Only Atvs. He had no problems
If I'm not mistaken rhinos and rangers should only be used on the mixed use trails not on the atv only trails as they do not meet the width requirements. Keep in mind you should only enter the trail system through a designated trail head.
As far as that goes they can go the same places that are considered mixed use except the motor cycle loop there special they get there own area to ride we should have our own area without those motorcycles trying to kill us no offense. ::)