ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: TRX450R_Racer on March 25, 2008, 07:57:56 PM

Title: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on March 25, 2008, 07:57:56 PM
We want to go to Croom on Friday morning April 11th coming from West Palm Beach. I don't want to drive 210 miles to have to trailer in and out of Croom for 3 days. Since it is Spring break it will be hard to get a spot. I would like someone who either lives near by or is going early in that week to get me a spot. I will either PayPal you the money or give it to you in person. PM me or email me @ hondatrx450racer@aol.com or call me 561-248-8174 so we can work out the details if you are interested in helping out. Thanks Frank.
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on March 28, 2008, 08:47:42 PM
 O0
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on April 02, 2008, 01:28:36 AM
Over 300 views and no help. Bummer!
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: quadracer1992 on April 02, 2008, 01:31:42 AM
Bump! come on people help out you know hed do the same.
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: sbripple on April 02, 2008, 10:12:15 AM
sure    now thats funny
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: pineiroj on April 03, 2008, 02:39:20 PM
I am trying go to croom the week of the 7th. You can PM and I will exchange contact info and I will see if can help. ;)
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: KD 428 on April 04, 2008, 02:57:27 AM
Quote from: sbripple on April 02, 2008, 10:12:15 AM
sure    now thats funny
Whats funny?
Title: Re: Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on April 11, 2008, 03:14:20 AM
Quote from: pineiroj on April 03, 2008, 02:39:20 PM
I am trying go to croom the week of the 7th. You can PM and I will exchange contact info and I will see if can help. ;)

Thanks to pineroj I will have a spot tomorrow. SWEET!!