Taken from a private section on this forum.
I am already one of the cloaked members. There has already been discussion and harrassment about this in that section. They already know that I'm cloaked and have said what they will about me. Here's the next saga in what they think about the cloaked members. So all you mods that cloak yourselves. Here's what is thought about you from the private section.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 24, 2008, 10:36:00 PM
WHoever you are that is CLOAKED all the time why dont you just say "I AM A COWARD, I HAVE NO LIFE, I NEED HELP, I AM WORTHLESS"
Send me a PM I can help you with your problems, it is unregistered and cant be traced to anyone..just do it fast and dont miss.
I'm cloaked. I'm no coward. I'm tired of y'alls crap and just want to read up on the happenings so I can avoid all of you that have nothing better to do than to create 3 drama threads in less than 2 months. Don't need your help. I'm doing just fine on my own.
I will remain cloaked for the remainder of my time on this site.
Quote from: QT314 on March 24, 2008, 11:07:47 PM
Taken from a private section on this forum.
I am already one of the cloaked members. There has already been discussion about this in that section. They already know that I'm cloaked and have said what they will about me. Here's the next saga in what they think about the cloaked members. So all you mods that cloak yourselves. Here's what is thought about you from the private section.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 24, 2008, 10:36:00 PM
WHoever you are that is CLOAKED all the time why dont you just say "I AM A COWARD, I HAVE NO LIFE, I NEED HELP, I AM WORTHLESS"
Send me a PM I can help you with your problems, it is unregistered and cant be traced to anyone..just do it fast and dont miss.
I'm cloaked. I'm no coward. I'm tired of y'alls crap and just want to read up on the happenings so I can avoid all of you that have nothing better to do than to create 3 drama threads in less than 2 months. Don't need your help. I'm doing just fine on my own.
I will remain cloaked for the remainder of my time on this site.
We should ban being cloaked option. I pretty much know all who you are anyways. :o
Quote from: trx#9 on March 24, 2008, 11:16:39 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 24, 2008, 11:07:47 PM
Taken from a private section on this forum.
I am already one of the cloaked members. There has already been discussion about this in that section. They already know that I'm cloaked and have said what they will about me. Here's the next saga in what they think about the cloaked members. So all you mods that cloak yourselves. Here's what is thought about you from the private section.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 24, 2008, 10:36:00 PM
WHoever you are that is CLOAKED all the time why dont you just say "I AM A COWARD, I HAVE NO LIFE, I NEED HELP, I AM WORTHLESS"
Send me a PM I can help you with your problems, it is unregistered and cant be traced to anyone..just do it fast and dont miss.
I'm cloaked. I'm no coward. I'm tired of y'alls crap and just want to read up on the happenings so I can avoid all of you that have nothing better to do than to create 3 drama threads in less than 2 months. Don't need your help. I'm doing just fine on my own.
I will remain cloaked for the remainder of my time on this site.
We should ban being cloaked option. I pretty much know all who you are anyways. :o
I couldnt Agree with you more...if you do not wish to visit the site UNCLOAKED then DONT!!! Remove your account or Mr. Bones should remove the CLOAKED Option.
Thats it i wana be cloaked too ... i mean Hey! It would give everyone that doesn't ride something to complain about ;)
:o cloaked huh..........must be magic, i don't see how to do it anywhere on here.......i love magic........lol
Hey while were at it why don't we just open up all the forums so everyone can see .... maybe even the secret section in the FMR site ??? now that would be fun
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 24, 2008, 11:54:30 PM
I couldnt Agree with you more...if you do not wish to visit the site UNCLOAKED then DONT!!! Remove your account or Mr. Bones should remove the CLOAKED Option.
You sound like a guy who should own and operate a forum! ;)
Cloaked, uncloaked.... Who cares? It certainly doesn't affect the ability to see someones posts.
It's all so "Cloak and Dagger" muhahahahah :D
Quote from: gtnwood on March 25, 2008, 12:15:27 AM
It's all so "Cloak and Dagger" muhahahahah :D
I feel like James Bond already, and I just turned it on!
Quote from: JackL on March 25, 2008, 12:31:04 AM
Quote from: gtnwood on March 25, 2008, 12:15:27 AM
It's all so "Cloak and Dagger" muhahahahah :D
I feel like James Bond already, and I just turned it on!
beware. there are a few mini mac guyvers who will start a game of let's find the cloaked members. last time it was started the thread was deleted. it too was in the private section and had some good material in it.
well i turned it on and well i have to say i feel better already ... maybe i'll just go read different threads and see if anyone can tell when I'm in there.
Ohhhhh lets play a game ..... Which thread am i cloaked in?
ive got a tool that lets me de-cloak people ... i made it with a tube sock, a paper clip, a rubber band, and a piece of gum!
Really?????????????????? :o
ive got the blue prints all drawn up but i cant show everyone for if it got into the wrong hands it could be used for EVIL :o
Quote from: QT314 on March 25, 2008, 12:34:51 AM
Quote from: JackL on March 25, 2008, 12:31:04 AM
Quote from: gtnwood on March 25, 2008, 12:15:27 AM
It's all so "Cloak and Dagger" muhahahahah :D
I feel like James Bond already, and I just turned it on!
beware. there are a few mini mac guyvers who will start a game of let's find the cloaked members. last time it was started the thread was deleted. it too was in the private section and had some good material in it.
If someone wants to spend their time refreshing a profile to detect activity, I would suggest they should really use a mouse macro or write a simple Visual Basic program to automate the process. Carpal tunnel syndrome is no joke!
Manually pounding away at a keyboard to this end would seem rather pathetic and a massive waste of valuable time, but what do I know, I just 'swing' cables around for a living. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughing7.gif)
I dont need to watch Soap Operas because of this forum.
Aint that the truth.
However, It is funny to see how EVERYBODY (emphasis on everbody) gets their panties wadded up in a bunch over stupid crap and then how it snowballs. It makes for good reading.....lol....
Hey, why dont we have a masquerade party. We can ALL come in cloaked and have to guess by the post who is who.
This sounds like a daycare...I wanna be cloaked :'( waa waa waa who gives a s*&t....I wanna be a moderator....I wanna be a supreme member ha ha ha ha WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some threads on here a hilarious...I say we list the ages of everyone so we know who we are dealing with before they get everyone in a uproar over "IG - NOR - RANCE" ::)
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 12:04:31 AM
Hey while were at it why don't we just open up all the forums so everyone can see .... maybe even the secret section in the FMR site ??? now that would be fun
Nothing secret about our site, It's called PRIVATE. That way we can talk about the loser's on the other sites and not offend anyone, plus we don't have to deal with threads like this.
Jeff
Good point Jeff......... LOSERS! ::)
Jeff, lets set up a Jeep ride somewhere?
I'm ready for a jeep ride... as soon as I get my starter fixed ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on March 25, 2008, 06:58:38 AM
Jeff, lets set up a Jeep ride somewhere?
Sounds like a plan.
Jeff
I think we need to move the ride to a private section. ;)
i just cloaked myself, went outside and no one can see me!!! i'm going to the ..... bar!!! thanks mr. bones!!!!!
REBEL, CABLEGUY1, greenmachine, Prairie Master (+ 2 Cloaked) and 17 Lurkers are viewing this topic.
I find it easier to just log out and stay that way,,,,when I feel the need to post I normally smack myself and go somewhere else.
Id@
Quote from: 05greengriz on March 25, 2008, 06:59:54 AM
I'm ready for a jeep ride... as soon as I get my starter fixed ;D
Na you would rather push a Jeep than ride a sport bike ;D
Nobody told me about private sections,When did you start a fmr site?
Private section? isn't that a little personal? stay away from my private section...... ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 08:40:23 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on March 25, 2008, 06:59:54 AM
I'm ready for a jeep ride... as soon as I get my starter fixed ;D
Na you would rather push a Jeep than ride a sport bike ;D
U have a point ;D
Someone been hanging out at the Homoplex......... ???
Quote from: QT314 on March 24, 2008, 11:07:47 PM
Taken from a private section on this forum.
I am already one of the cloaked members. There has already been discussion and harrassment about this in that section. They already know that I'm cloaked and have said what they will about me. Here's the next saga in what they think about the cloaked members. So all you mods that cloak yourselves. Here's what is thought about you from the private section.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 24, 2008, 10:36:00 PM
WHoever you are that is CLOAKED all the time why dont you just say "I AM A COWARD, I HAVE NO LIFE, I NEED HELP, I AM WORTHLESS"
Send me a PM I can help you with your problems, it is unregistered and cant be traced to anyone..just do it fast and dont miss.
I'm cloaked. I'm no coward. I'm tired of y'alls crap and just want to read up on the happenings so I can avoid all of you that have nothing better to do than to create 3 drama threads in less than 2 months. Don't need your help. I'm doing just fine on my own.
I will remain cloaked for the remainder of my time on this site.
Who cares?
I know I don't!
I think I'd rather be at the Homoplex, than be a PudRider, at least I'm up there supporting the sport and having a great time with great people instead of being a,,,,,what was that called again? keyboard jockey?
Id@
exactly! why should anyone care who's cloaked?? it's rediculous!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2008, 09:34:11 AM
I think I'd rather be at the Homoplex, than be a PudRider, at least I'm up there supporting the sport and having a great time with great people instead of being a,,,,,what was that called again? keyboard jockey?
Id@
Just out of curiousity, how is it that riding at the plex is supporting the sport and people riding elsewhere is not?
Ill stick to being a pudrider.IT makes more sense.
I see the internet thugs coming in 3-2-1-................contact
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2008, 09:34:11 AM
I think I'd rather be at the Homoplex, than be a PudRider, at least I'm up there supporting the sport and having a great time with great people instead of being a,,,,,what was that called again? keyboard jockey?
Id@
You trying to convince US or Yourself??? You know the truth about the PLEX yet defend it in a lame attemp to promote the sport??? OK you continue to live the Lie...and you know, that you know, that I know, that we know, that you know. :-\
Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2008, 09:39:03 AM
I see the internet thugs coming in 3-2-1-................contact
you were saying....
Id@
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 09:36:44 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2008, 09:34:11 AM
I think I'd rather be at the Homoplex, than be a PudRider, at least I'm up there supporting the sport and having a great time with great people instead of being a,,,,,what was that called again? keyboard jockey?
Id@
Just out of curiousity, how is it that riding at the plex is supporting the sport and people riding elsewhere is not?
didn't say that, however bashing a place where everyone is invited, in my opinion does the opposite of supporting the sport.
Id@
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 09:47:28 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 25, 2008, 09:34:11 AM
I think I'd rather be at the Homoplex, than be a PudRider, at least I'm up there supporting the sport and having a great time with great people instead of being a,,,,,what was that called again? keyboard jockey?
Id@
You trying to convince US or Yourself??? You know the truth about the PLEX yet defend it in a lame attemp to promote the sport??? OK you continue to live the Lie...and you know, that you know, that I know, that we know, that you know. :-\
I'm not following,,,,what is the truth?
Id@
I would also like to know the truth? I've never been there so lay it all out. And what is wrong with riding a sport bike?
Thats not a fair question swampy, only the Supreme thugs, and of course the Mud riders know the truth 8)
Jeff
Master of the Supreme Thugs You have been Cloaked ...... (http://floridamudriders.com/images/smiles/DMAGE.gif)
Here is some truth, our next feature weekend is in April.
Everyone from this site is welcome, cloaked or uncloaked, mudriders, water riders, sport riders, mx riders.
(http://www.floridaatv.com/images/misc/Event_Flyer_April_08_700_PNG.png)
Quote from: yfz122 on March 25, 2008, 10:05:58 AM
I would also like to know the truth? I've never been there so lay it all out. And what is wrong with riding a sport bike?
Nothing wrong with sports 8), The truth would hurt to many people, must be kept secret.
what is Pudrider ??
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 12:04:31 AM
Hey while were at it why don't we just open up all the forums so everyone can see .... maybe even the secret section in the FMR site ??? now that would be fun
Hey wait one minute....There's another secret site..? :o :o :o
First no secret decoder ring... :'(
No one even hinted at the shoe phone.... ;)
Now no access to the super secret site... ???
I like it in my bubble world...it's nice and safe in here....
Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2008, 09:39:03 AM
I see the internet thugs coming in 3-2-1-................contact
The FMR bat signal has been sounded. LMAO
Where is MP our old friend Dreth?
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
Quote from: JackL on March 25, 2008, 10:30:25 AM
Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2008, 09:39:03 AM
I see the internet thugs coming in 3-2-1-................contact
The FMR bat signal has been sounded. LMAO
Qt is the one that started the thread..THE DRAMA QUEEN Has SPOKEN... You remember how that feels dont you Jack. ;) You Stalker you. LOL
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
welcome to another internet version of the hatfields and mccoys. pay it no mind.
I still have all the old PMs, I get a laugh every time I read them. ;D
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
welcome to another internet version of the hatfields and mccoys. pay it no mind.
Went can we bring out the guns?
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
Just a bunch of idiot old folks having fun...dont let it bother you. We are all afflicted. ;D
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
And you should. While your waiting for the weekend to roll around, head on over to the motoplex site and see if anyone of the local thugs can rate you :o. They will be more than happy to tell you wether you're "cool" or a "tool", they are a fun bunch. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the person that started this thread.
Jeff
Quote from: big-daddy on March 25, 2008, 10:45:54 AM
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
welcome to another internet version of the hatfields and mccoys. pay it no mind.
Went can we bring out the guns?
Only to the pen.
You all crack me up.
This is for eveyone who can't get a long.
(http://www.angelzfunnyz.com/Portals/0/Gallery/Album/8/kidfinger.jpg)
Sorry mods had to do it.
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
And what's going to happen if we choose not say ? Time will tell.
Jeff
Quote from: big-daddy on March 25, 2008, 10:45:54 AM
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
welcome to another internet version of the hatfields and mccoys. pay it no mind.
Went can we bring out the guns?
We are having target practice this weekend (http://floridamudriders.com/images/smiles/pirate.gif)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 25, 2008, 10:52:26 AM
You all crack me up.
This is for eveyone who can't get a long.
(http://www.angelzfunnyz.com/Portals/0/Gallery/Album/8/kidfinger.jpg)
Sorry mods had to do it.
This is what they teach at the plex ?
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
And what's going to happen if we choose not say ? Time will tell.
Jeff
Well, if you choose not to tell, your credibility goes further in the toilet. But, if you don't care about credibility you've got nothing to worry about I guess. ::)
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the place at all. We just seem to be having gang wars between some of the motoplex crew and the Florida Mud riders.
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
No need to call anyone out Matt, lets just say it's a stinky situation.
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Way to take the "High Ground" there dude....Or is that just a pile of...S**t you are standing on..?
Quote from: PHN on March 25, 2008, 11:08:47 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Way to take the "High Ground" there dude....Or is that just a pile of...S**t you are standing on..?
Hey, that was brilliant! yeah.......right.
The high ground is
not spouting off baseless comments or making rude remarks about people in a public forum just because you don't like them, or knocking someone because they have something you don't.
The high ground is calling a spade a spade and being open and up front about it instead of making snide remarks about what someone is standing on.
Try again padwan. Your voodoo is not strong enough.
Quote from: 05greengriz on March 25, 2008, 11:06:29 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
No need to call anyone out Matt, lets just say it's a stinky situation.
Whats up homeslice ! ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on March 25, 2008, 10:34:09 AM
Where is MP our old friend Dreth?
He got tired of the "DRAMA" and some pople calling other people names and starting crap for no reason
You know for someone that is a Daddy you sure act like a little kid ... GROW UP!
Homoplex ... have you ever been there? even better Why is it that you dont like it? Are you jealous ... are all the cool kids hanging out at the Motoplex and you dont think your cool enough ... AGAIN GROW UP!
Quote from: big-daddy on March 25, 2008, 10:45:54 AM
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
welcome to another internet version of the hatfields and mccoys. pay it no mind.
Went can we bring out the guns?
:o I dont feel safe haveing my kids around you .... Guns are bad blah,blah,blah
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 25, 2008, 11:04:35 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the place at all. We just seem to be having gang wars between some of the motoplex crew and the Florida Mud riders.
Thank you for making that statement ... but coming from someone that does ride there im sure i could come up with some things i would rather see or improvements i would make but seeing how it is still a fun place in florida for me to ride .... thats what i do RIDE i dont complain to dont call names and i would really love to hear how this "gang war" started because it really seams like certain people have to bash the plex in their own thread and other people threads for no reason
Feel free to continue you name calling and complaining im sure this thread will get locked soon only further proving that a few bad seeds that cant grow up and mind their own business have turned this site from Family ATV fun to DRAMA
Outstanding.
Wooo!! :Clap.gif
Nice Job JISM. If Dreth is tired of all that I dont blame him...must be why he doesnt Work @ the Plex anymore...he got tired of the crap??
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 11:25:52 AM
Nice Job JISM. If Dreth is tired of all that I dont blame him...must be why he doesnt Work @ the Plex anymore...he got tired of the crap??
Wow did someone say something about posting ages so we know what were dealing with ... Dreth is still helping out at the plex ... I noticed something about him he would rather work and help out to be able to have fun and hangout with friends (im reminded on the old rides) then sit at a keyboard and call people names if anything that is the carp that he and other got tired of
This site has really gone downhill over the last few months and i cant place a valid reason as to why ... are some people egos just that big they cant let things die? Are some people so hung up on them selves they cant help but make fun of other people when they should be looking at themselves ... its amazing the things people will complain about, talk about, tell stories about just to keep themselves occupied.
are these the requirements to be part of the "IN"?
Quote from: MudMan on March 25, 2008, 10:18:40 AM
what is Pudrider ??
Its a mudrider without the mud
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!
J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....
Have you ever been there ... im going to guess not
Do you even know where it is ... NO
again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
Nothing is wrong with it.Go enjoy & have fun.Now go away we are having a rivalry discussion.And your not CLOAKED :o
Damn, 4 pages of post in 12 over night hours. GO POSTERS, GO POSTERS, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :D
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:34:18 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 11:25:52 AM
Nice Job JISM. If Dreth is tired of all that I dont blame him...must be why he doesnt Work @ the Plex anymore...he got tired of the crap??
Wow did someone say something about posting ages so we know what were dealing with ... Dreth is still helping out at the plex ... I noticed something about him he would rather work and help out to be able to have fun and hangout with friends (im reminded on the old rides) then sit at a keyboard and call people names if anything that is the carp that he and other got tired of
This site has really gone downhill over the last few months and i cant place a valid reason as to why ... are some people egos just that big they cant let things die? Are some people so hung up on them selves they cant help but make fun of other people when they should be looking at themselves ... its amazing the things people will complain about, talk about, tell stories about just to keep themselves occupied.
are these the requirements to be part of the "IN"?
WOW I guess the word HYPOCRIT has never been explained to you my immature friend. Look above you AVITAR ..CAPTAIN MATURE!!!
dj_pizzim
Senior Member
Offline
Location: Far away from the BIGSWAMPBUSH DADDYDONKEYWACKER dic|<touch contest
dj_pizzim
Senior Member
Offline
Location: Far away from the BIGSWAMPBUSH DADDYDONKEYWACKER dic|<touch contest
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is awsome mr thingy jack jism.
You like that? I was trying my luck at being as immature as you buddy Big Daddy
I see it has happened again, QT start this BullSh1t and walked away and let all her slaves do her dirty work once again.
Who is buying her lunch today ???
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 25, 2008, 11:50:33 AM
I see it has happened again, QT start this BullSh1t and walked away and let all her slaves do her dirty work once again.
Who is buying her lunch today ???
free clinic
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:50:20 AM
You like that? I was trying my luck at being as immature as you buddy Big Daddy
Is this you pissum?
LMAOFF
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=237482490
NIce tats did you get them in the pen?
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:50:20 AM
You like that? I was trying my luck at being as immature as you buddy Big Daddy
There only one big daddy...............will then you need to look at able sig ;)
Holy crap, another thread by 3 year olds....I can't get away from it
salves ... lol she started a post that had to do with hypocrites making statements and calling people names for no reason other than to make themselves feel better
By the way how did all the "the plex sucks" start anyway when the thread topic is about being cloaked?
Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:50:20 AM
You like that? I was trying my luck at being as immature as you buddy Big Daddy
Is this you pissum?
LMAOFF
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=237482490
NIce tats did you get them in the pen?
ha ha ha again immaturity maybe i should go find some stupid pics on the internet and tell everyone their you .... Would that make me cool ?
As an outsider looking in you all are a bunch of retards. I bet if everyone got together you wouldn't act like this in person. Only on the net.
(http://www.reallybored.net/m_pictures/305.jpg)
I thought all you had to do to cloak your member was stop by the drug store. 8)
Quote from: bushwacker on March 25, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:50:20 AM
You like that? I was trying my luck at being as immature as you buddy Big Daddy
Is this you pissum?
LMAOFF
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=237482490
NIce tats did you get them in the pen?
OMG that is the gayest crap I have ever seen...you shouldnt even make another post..POSER!!!
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 25, 2008, 11:50:33 AM
I see it has happened again, QT start this BullSh1t and walked away and let all her slaves do her dirty work once again.
Exactly.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 25, 2008, 12:01:46 PM
I thought all you had to do to cloak your member was stop by the drug store. 8)
LMAO...that sumfunny sheet!
THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.
I just checked this entire thread and coudn't find the statement "the plex sucks"
Jeff
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 12:25:59 PM
THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.
I just checked this entire thread and couldn't find the statement "the plex sucks"
Jeff
Conspiracy Theory from a 400 count poster...I mean POSER.
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 10:49:20 AM
Quote from: brocker on March 25, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. What is wrong with the Motoplex? Sounds like a pretty good place to me. I ride a ute and I'm looking at going up there.
And you should. While your waiting for the weekend to roll around, head on over to the motoplex site and see if anyone of the local thugs can rate you :o. They will be more than happy to tell you wether you're "cool" or a "tool", they are a fun bunch. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the person that started this thread.
Jeff
Cheers :D
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 25, 2008, 11:59:44 AM
As an outsider looking in you all are a bunch of retards. I bet if everyone got together you wouldn't act like this in person. Only on the net.
(http://www.reallybored.net/m_pictures/305.jpg)
As a newbie, I think it is funny as sh!t! ;)
I was thinking. If you cloak your member does that mean your trying to hide something ? I cloaked my member just to see what would happen and I can still see it. Maybe Im missing something here. :dunno.gif
Quote from: renmus on March 25, 2008, 12:07:43 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 25, 2008, 11:50:33 AM
I see it has happened again, QT start this BullSh1t and walked away and let all her slaves do her dirty work once again.
Exactly.
Renmus, would love to hear the story behind that one :P
One more comment....I guess I should be thankful for threads like this...when I show my children what it's like to be a good christian, I can show them this site so they know what it means to be a bad Christian...and when they ask about war in the world, I can show them that people of diverse backgrounds just can't seem to agree....look at this site and how people of basically the same background/interest can't seem to get past their own egos, now consider this on a global scale...it's no wonder everyone want to kill eachother....
:stoogies.gif
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:38:13 AM
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!
J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....
Have you ever been there ... im going to guess not
Do you even know where it is ... NO
again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now
i take the highway around the stink hole when i get up there. And you are the problem with this site. you should cancel your subscription to double wide magazine immediately!
That almost made me giggle. ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 12:36:32 PM
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 12:25:59 PM
THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.
I just checked this entire thread and couldn't find the statement "the plex sucks"
Jeff
Conspiracy Theory from a 400 count poster...I mean POSER.
Sorry i dont just sit on my computer and make useless posts and as for poser i actually ride ... do you
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 01:04:02 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:38:13 AM
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!
J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....
Have you ever been there ... im going to guess not
Do you even know where it is ... NO
again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now
i take the highway around the stink hole when i get up there. And you are the problem with this site. you should cancel your subscription to double wide magazine immediately!
by the way its a triple wide ;)
The post might not say "plex sucks" but why is it that every 5th post/topic or so there has to be a discussion where people take sides? i guess some people just care about their post count
This thread started with the topic being cloaked members and somehow the whole "Plex Vs" thing got started how is that?
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 01:15:43 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 25, 2008, 12:36:32 PM
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 12:25:59 PM
THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.
I just checked this entire thread and couldn't find the statement "the plex sucks"
Jeff
Conspiracy Theory from a 400 count poster...I mean POSER.
Sorry i dont just sit on my computer and make useless posts and as for poser i actually ride ... do you
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 01:04:02 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 11:38:13 AM
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 25, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.
From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both.
You're being called out.
Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!
J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....
Have you ever been there ... im going to guess not
Do you even know where it is ... NO
again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now
i take the highway around the stink hole when i get up there. And you are the problem with this site. you should cancel your subscription to double wide magazine immediately!
by the way its a triple wide ;)
The post might not say "plex sucks" but why is it that every 5th post/topic or so there has to be a discussion where people take sides? i guess some people just care about their post count
This thread started with the topic being cloaked members and somehow the whole "Plex Vs" thing got started how is that?
Well DJ JAZZY JEFF... This thread has
NOTHING to do with you then. You are not CLOAKED you havent been to the plex and you DAMN sure are not a FMR so Go AWAY LITTLE BOY and play with yer GOLD TOOF or Busta Ryme...anything...just do it someplace else.
Wow your good! but I am cloaked, i have been to the plex, and well i live in florida and have ridden in the mud, I'm not a "little boy" and i don't have a gold tooth. but thanks for
in case there is any wonder ... thats not my MySpace page but it is pretty funny
Who was it that started this drama any way? :Wacko.gif Oh yeah I remember.
DJ_jism is a post Hizzore!
Plain and simple QT posted this in public for drama's sake nothing more. If she didn't agree then she should argued it in the private forum it came from but instead she choose to drag it into a public area where more of her friends would be able to see it and step up and argue on her behalf. For someone that cliams to not want attention and to be left alone that just screams look at me!
As for plex vs. FMR that only came about because dj spazum decided to mention the FMR private forum and it esclated from there. I've never been to the plex and won't comment on what I think about it however the caliber of people that do spend a lot of time there sure do have a tendency to jump on any of the FMR's any chance they get.
Bill
Quote from: shortcut on March 25, 2008, 01:27:21 PM
Who was it that started this drama any way? :Wacko.gif Oh yeah I remember.
[quote author=
big-daddy link=topic=32330.msg381490#msg381490 date=1206451132]
Someone been hanging out at the Homoplex......... ???
[/quote]
Quote from: wilburz on March 25, 2008, 01:30:06 PM
DJ_jism is a post Hizzore!
:D man thats a good one .. Post Hizzore isnt that like making post just to call people names for no reason?
Quote from: Bleedsblue on March 25, 2008, 01:47:45 PM
Plain and simple QT posted this in public for drama's sake nothing more. If she didn't agree then she should argued it in the private forum it came from but instead she choose to drag it into a public area where more of her friends would be able to see it and step up and argue on her behalf. For someone that cliams to not want attention and to be left alone that just screams look at me!
As for plex vs. FMR that only came about because dj spazum decided to mention the FMR private forum and it esclated from there. I've never been to the plex and won't comment on what I think about it however the caliber of people that do spend a lot of time there sure do have a tendency to jump on any of the FMR's any chance they get.
Bill
Kinda like when someone else brought another post out of the "Private sections" for all to see and comment on
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 25, 2008, 12:04:31 AM
Hey while were at it why don't we just open up all the forums so everyone can see .... maybe even the secret section in the FMR site ??? now that would be fun
JISM RAG, this was the Post that started the FMR involvment in this thread.... My God Man Read your post and remember them before you continue to make a FOOL of yourself. You must be friggin bi-polar or something. Go away stop posting and let the thread that QT started DIE!!!!!
On that kind note and friendly note, it is now locked. If I see any posts on the same topic started up, they will be deleted. Enough already.