Went to Flyin High MX today. Nice track.
My first ride in 11 months when I fractured my neck. ;D
Had 4 practices with little or no pain in my neck.
BUT.......... I can barely freakin walk today. Its amazing the toll it took on my body.
Had a big fall on the big tabletop. Still no pain from that either.
SO.......... Im excited to be back! ;D
C YA on the track!
jt
Good for you! I hope you have one of those leatt or similar neckbraces.
Good luck Jt and be careful! I think my racing career is over now, represent for us old guys. ;)
Come on , old guys ? 2:L Glad to hear your back Jason ! Get ready cause Bradys gonna have us some new TT tracks real soon ! :ThumbsUp.gif
I work at a Cycle Gear and for those intrested, EVS's new neck brace is due out mid May at $170.00 retail...it really is a nice brace for the money
http://www.locomx.com/EVS-RC-EVOLUTION-Neck-Brace-p/evs-rc-evolution-neck-brace.htm (http://www.locomx.com/EVS-RC-EVOLUTION-Neck-Brace-p/evs-rc-evolution-neck-brace.htm)
Quote from: trx#9 on March 23, 2008, 10:25:07 PM
Good luck Jt and be careful! I think my racing career is over now, represent for us old guys. ;)
You dont have to completely retire. I need a trainer.
Feel free to show up and give me some advice.
The way I rode the other day, You would think that I never have.
Im so damn sore, I can barely move. Watch out young uns!!
I'll get ya for 2-3 laps. ;D
So r u ready to come and get sum....
Glad to see ur back with us.