Check it
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559026481SgXrwq
great pics. I love that stuff.
One day I will get the Jeep out there. Nice Pics!!!
That looks like a blast!!!!! did any of the utvs suffer any damage? Where is this place at??
nice pic looks to be a lot of water out there
Nice pics. I wish you could go out there with ATVs. I can hit it with a rock from my house.
Great pics, we'll have to meet up out there sometime. The new RC track @ Moroso looks awesome. I see your from whitecity, did you ever race at the old whitecity track with Landry,Fulp and the others?
Jeff
We were going to go this morning & its been raining out in loxahatchee sine 7am.
Cool pics tater,we will all have to get out there together soon.
Quote from: MedicMudder on March 23, 2008, 12:57:13 AM
That looks like a blast!!!!! did any of the utvs suffer any damage? Where is this place at??
Corbett is on Highway 710 west of indiantown rd on the left its in PALM BEACH COUNTY but Atvs arnt allowed only 2 seaters that meet the wheelbase requirements
Thanks, for the come back we all got to set a date to get a gang load of side x sides to go down there I got at least 6 to go I am ready. Jeff yes I raced at white city know Jerry well and Flup is my best friend for 35 years. Medic the two buds with me sucked water two times but we pulled the plug and blowed out the water and we was at it again. Went in there at 10:00 26 miles later and got out at 5:30 really a lot of water and fun. we were all wet but it was good wet later.
Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on March 23, 2008, 10:38:40 PM
Thanks, for the come back we all got to set a date to get a gang load of side x sides to go down there I got at least 6 to go I am ready. Jeff yes I raced at white city know Jerry well and Flup is my best friend for 35 years. Medic the two buds with me sucked water two times but we pulled the plug and blowed out the water and we was at it again. Went in there at 10:00 26 miles later and got out at 5:30 really a lot of water and fun. we were all wet but it was good wet later.
Wow, thats too cool ! we must get together.
Jeff
Great pictures Tater!!!!
Looks like fun.......... Lets plan a trip out there.
Tater, you are a hoot! See ya sooner or later.
Lets get a count who wants to go and when??????????
SWAMP DONKEY is in