Anyone know if the seminole mx got flooded out? I'm going tomorrow, just want to make sure.
its easter are they open ??
Yeah they are. We checked the website. ;D
Rained out today. This is like the 5th time in a row I can't go because seminole is closed on a day I can ride.
try l-cross
u can ride the woods or the motocross track
it is also better than seminole
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 08:21:33 AM
try l-cross
u can ride the woods or the motocross track
it is also better than seminole
Too far from Miami.
No places to ride sucks :'(
it isnt just for u it is all of us.
did u try miami mx
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 12:15:46 PM
it isnt just for u it is all of us.
did u try miami mx
I'm boycotting Miami mx, the treatment I got there was horrible, and the track is a wreck. If I pay to ride I expect to be fairly treated, not put under the dirtbikes because I have 2 extra wheels.
that is at anytrack that has dirt bikes and quads
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 12:31:40 PM
that is at anytrack that has dirt bikes and quads
Not really, seminole is very fair. They have 1 track open at all times, and one they run sessions on. Miami mx has 1 track with sessions, and some how the quads session is their favorite to mess with.
seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.
Quote from: LTR450 994 on March 23, 2008, 01:26:35 PM
seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.
Damn, my dad has to work that weekend too. The Indian god does not want me to ride.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 23, 2008, 01:38:30 PM
Quote from: LTR450 994 on March 23, 2008, 01:26:35 PM
seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.
Damn, my dad has to work that weekend too. The Indian god does not want me to ride.
Try to see if they are open the first Tuesday of springbreak if they are I am will convince my dad to take us. ;D
And don't forget maybe next weekend we can hit up holeylands if it doesn't rain more this week lol.
I was thinking about going today...but deceided to sleep in, save money for the race at myakka. Good thing I did...
L-cross is good and about 2 hours from miami due to the fact you have to go thru 3 towns and cruise at like 20 mph. I think its worth its if you like xc trails and a decent mx track. Its no seminole but its halfway between misuxami mx and seminole in quality. Any ride time is good riding these days.
Is the L cross track good? Is it open sat and sun?
Quote from: wheelie_boy on March 23, 2008, 08:23:31 PM
Is the L cross track good? Is it open sat and sun?
ya it is
it is open every sunday for practice unless there is an adault weekend
i think the only time it is open for saturday is if there is a family weekend
http://l-cross.com/index2.html i like l-cross theres alot of riding out there trails mx and mud ....its a place to burn some gas
Quote from: Turboderf on March 23, 2008, 09:26:56 PM
http://l-cross.com/index2.html i like l-cross theres alot of riding out there trails mx and mud ....its a place to burn some gas
Maybe over spring break. Sounds nice.
ya when is ur spring break
i will let u know if they have a family weekend or not
I wish I would have known about this yesturday! I would have been out there today.
lol
well i might be out there on sunday coming up
let me know if u go
I doubt ill be out there next sunday cuz I go back to school next Monday and its a long drive from my house.
Spring break starts friday for me, and ends next monday. Can my 51ish inch mx quad fit in the trails?
ya probably when r u going
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 24, 2008, 12:52:37 PM
ya probably when r u going
Still need to talk to my parents. If my father has the weekend off maybe I'll head up on next saturday. He works this weekend so I'll be at the holeylands.
Joe I might go sunday