Does anyone know of a shop in the greater Orlando area that will do engine work on quads. Need a 450 Foreman bored and sleeved or a big block kit installed. It was sunk, now it smokes bad.
I would recommend TDR, he has the best price from what i have seen and does AWESOME WORK. He is out of pompano. I can get you his information if you want it.
PM me the info, I don't have to have the cheapest, just want it done right the first time.
TDR is a very respectable man in this industry you might want to do it through him . ;)
http://www.tonydoukasracing.com/www/tonydoukasracing/
thanks blaster......if that website does not give you information let me know....if you go to picture gallery i have some pics of his work in there.
T.D.R. ALL THE WAY !!! ;)
BEST Bore Work Iv'e EVER Seen !!!!
Hey Truegrit,Give Scoville's machine shop on Merritt Island a call he does all my machine work,He even rides too.ph.#321-453-3541.Jason