Hey, I'm new here. Could someone tell me what the best riding spots are closest in this area? I'm in Coral Springs and I know there isn't much here but what's closest? Is it legal to ride in the everglades? I got 2 4x4 utility yamahas that can't go to waste =]. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
-Mike
Check out holey lands, US 27 and broward/palm beach lines, can't miss it.
Be sure you have a regulation airboat flag on your bike though, FWC patrols it.
You can buy them at holiday park or the gas station on griffin.
Have fun!
Thanks a lot for that info, I'll surely check it out! Is that all there is though?
-Mike
Quote from: MichalFL on March 20, 2008, 04:17:44 AM
Thanks a lot for that info, I'll surely check it out! Is that all there is though?
-Mike
Sadly, yes. And Holey Lands is closing in July.
You can visit l-cross and c&r
l-cross.com
candrmotorsportspark.com
If you have alittle money you can always buy into river ranch which is two hours north exit 193 yeehaw junction off the turnpike then head west. Good riding there. pm me for more info.
You have two quads who else do you ride with
How new to Coral Springs are you and where are you from
I'm not new to coral springs but I'm new to the whole atv scene. About the ranch, does that mean I'd have to buy into the land? I dont think I'd want to do that just to ride there...
o man o man o man dont belive these guys i got plenty of rideing sports in springs i just keep them on the d/l let me no when u wanna ride i can show u just keep it a secret
matt sent you a pm
could his riding spot be in the corporate park area lol 8) holey lands is about it everywhere else is atleast 2 hours from here
so by the way where are we goin to ride now?...i've got a group of 6 (4 atvs, and 2 off road go-karts) and we need a place to ride
ps. if you try holey lands you might need a registration, cause last time they checked our and we couldnt go in because my bike is the only one with a registration
iv never heard of that or had a problem
Quote from: tnt276 on April 01, 2008, 05:25:42 AMps. if you try holey lands you might need a registration, cause last time they checked our and we couldnt go in because my bike is the only one with a registration
LOL, been there huge spiders
Quote from: tnt276 on April 01, 2008, 04:54:27 AM
could his riding spot be in the corporate park area lol 8) holey lands is about it everywhere else is atleast 2 hours from here
Only place out here is the lil mudhole on wiles but that's about it. =\ Went riding all saturday and saw about 4 other quads there and 2 sport bikes.
where at on wiles?
Corner of Wiles and Coral Ridge behind the Gas station on the NW corner. Make left at wiles and you'll see a couple of places on the right to get in. Place is pretty small though not worth it if there is a big group cause then you risk hassels with PD. But if nobody is out there its ok to just goof off for a bit and theres a little bit of mud back there.
do not go there cops are imponding bikes and or trucks that are back there now
Quote from: 4x4Matt on April 15, 2008, 12:39:37 PM
do not go there cops are imponding bikes and or trucks that are back there now
thats a big 10-4, i know for a fact they took 2 bikes just this week!