I have a project at school about opening up a business, I need to ask a banker a few questions pertaining the finaincial steps it takes to run one.
Can anyone help me out?
I don't work at a bank, but I did open my own title company.
Wanna take a shot or is it per se Financial questions only?
i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)
NICE 8)
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 18, 2008, 08:42:46 PM
i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)
LMAO thats funny man!
Peeper, I just need to know basically, what qualifies you to start your own business, what do you need to show the bank, and the process the bank puts you through while trying to open. Things like loans.
past bank statement (personal or business) ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on March 18, 2008, 09:20:09 PM
past bank statement (personal or business) ;)
Run that by me again? lol
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2008, 09:14:17 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 18, 2008, 08:42:46 PM
i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)
LMAO thats funny man!
Peeper, I just need to know basically, what qualifies you to start your own business, what do you need to show the bank, and the process the bank puts you through while trying to open. Things like loans.
proper sentence structure in your business proposal is a start. another thing is to have collateral that they can collect to re-coup their loss should your business fail before it's paid off.
why not just call a few banks tomorrow? or set up an interview w/ the bank manager. they can give you all the answers you want.
klutchbuster Check your e-mail