I need a copy of Osceola ATV Trail Maps, I have not been able to turn them up online and have not been able to catch some one at the ranger Station when I call
The best map I could find. Hope this helps.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/local-resources/images/maps/osc/osceola%20access.pdf
I got it from this website in case you want to check out some other maps.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/maps/
Thanks I did get through to the Ranger Station they don't put the ATV trail maps online and wont mail them out unless I pay almost $10, They did say that trails South of I-10 should have signs with a icon of a ATV, Anyone know how to get there? I guess I am going to send a check for the maps
If you stop at the Olustee store (only one there) at the caution light US90 you can get a map there ...they have plenty...also good breakfast or lunch...Gizzards, chicken..corndogs...okra...tatter logs...corn fritters are great...tell'em the Southern Outlaw said to look'em up....
I should be out there sat. hoping for a nice ride.
Did you ride? We rode sunday and it sucked, wife dislocated her knee, got a $550 ticket for being in a ditch and $175 ticket for no tag.
we rode sat. it kinda suxed every time we could get on the gas we had to slam on the brakes for water holes. I have never had anyone say anything about reg. stickers.
Those stickers are required anytime you take the bikes off of your own property acording to the rangers we talked to. $175 fine per bike.
I rode there last sunday didn't see any other ATV's but I did see lots of water ;D
so i am guessing this place is not worth it?
most water is gone
Raptor...Trx450r...Foreman 500.....no problem...just stay close to the edge of the water if you incounter any