ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: brocker on March 17, 2008, 08:51:27 PM

Title: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: brocker on March 17, 2008, 08:51:27 PM
Anybody going out there this weekend?  My kid is still mad that I couldn't take her a couple of weeks ago.  We'll be camping this weekend.  Should be little more laid back than Muddy Gra.  Watch out for the 4yo on the camo pink ATV.
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: redtree511 on March 18, 2008, 01:03:57 AM
I will be coming out.  Anybody else coming out??
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: KD 428 on March 18, 2008, 01:54:38 AM
I was there sunday. It is a great place
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: redtree511 on March 19, 2008, 01:16:55 AM
Patti--If you read this can you tell me if there will be a trail ride on Saturday morning??  If so what time and where.
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: brocker on March 20, 2008, 09:10:46 PM
Doesn't appear many are going.  Stop by and say "hi", redtree511.  We will probably camp out back.  We will have a popup being towed by a white trailblazer.  Have fun.
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: brocker on March 24, 2008, 10:37:03 PM
Patti, thanks for a great weekend.  I know the family weekends don't make money for y'all, but my family has a lot of fun.  The trail ride was a good time even with the rain and the mud got better as it came down.  Looking forward to the next event.  Thanks again for giving us a place to ride.

             The Brock family
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: Shotgun on March 26, 2008, 10:47:21 PM
I forgot about this event, but no more tent camping for me after the last time I was there.
Title: Re: L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...
Post by: HVYHLR53 on March 26, 2008, 10:58:48 PM
Quote from: Shotgun on March 26, 2008, 10:47:21 PM
I forgot about this event, but no more tent camping for me after the last time I was there.

Will it make a good story? Please tell!