OK this might be a good idea or a bad one.. yall decided, but I and I'm sure some of the others would like to put a face with a name... so if you want post a pic up of you...
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/beavis-1.jpg)
;) ha ha
Here is a side shot
(http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/12/10/robert_pickton_wideweb__470x339,2.jpg)
(http://i25.tinypic.com/35i0lsy.jpg)
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 09:29:14 AM
(http://i25.tinypic.com/35i0lsy.jpg)
Here we go again...lol
Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 17, 2008, 11:12:37 AM
Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.
You started it! ;)
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 17, 2008, 11:12:37 AM
Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.
I like your avitar...puttin a face to a front bumper..LOL
Here I am on a romantic getaway with Mr. Bones on his boat.
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/speedo.gif)
Back when I was listed in the Army.
(http://www.iambesieged.com/images/choppa1.JPG)
(http://ly.fdots.com/cc/lc/46/461b78bb9287a3331f4d3d2a0bf7e371.jpg)
(http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6177/redstripeguycf4.gif)
Me
Im in the Greem
I found one of Fish...
(http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2491/bumhg2.jpg)
LOL
Me at a young age.
(http://www.funnypicturesworld.com/img/funny/funny0472.jpg)
Current day, on the left.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/FL000005.jpg)
Alright ladies.......
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/mistamac9/bug.jpg)
(:
back on my little honda...
:)(:
My girlfriend and I at a wedding...
Two more lol... AND its not what it looks like in the first pic 8)
Quote from: caospop on March 19, 2008, 11:59:19 AM
Two more lol... AND its not what it looks like in the first pic 8)
Oh really? Well then tell us what it is then...... ;)
looks like your weighing your options. ;)
Personally, I am more concerned with the second pic. He has someones meat on his face!!!!
holy moly its tony pepperoni!!!!!
me...
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 19, 2008, 01:43:28 PM
Quote from: caospop on March 19, 2008, 11:59:19 AM
Two more lol... AND its not what it looks like in the first pic 8)
Oh really? Well then tell us what it is then...... ;)
I was just checking something that i heard from the U.S. weights and measurements...
OK since i start this topic i guess i should post an actual pic of me. This is me right before my friends wedding
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/Nikon009.jpg)
Here are a couple more...
He was drunk too...
More...
You seen this Guy
Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on March 20, 2008, 09:07:21 PM
You seen this Guy
Now that's the way to get firewood back to camp. Sure beats dragging a tree back.