I am a repossessor for a large leasing co here in Ft. Lauderdale. I have a truck in Ruskin that I need to pick up, but before I make the 3.5 hour drive I would like to know what the position of the truck is. The only thing I need someone to do for me is to drive by the location and tell me if its on the side of the road, in a parking lot or in a locked yard.
Looking at the satelite images, It is in an industrial area and we know that it has not moved in over a month. I will furnish you with the address, description and tag #. (Semi Truck)
I am positive that the truck is there, I just need eyes before we make the run.
I will pay $75.00 to the person who helps me via Pay Pal or cash when we come up.
If you can help me out, please call me at 954-448-6980 (J.D.) Leave me a message If I don't answer.
The truck is North of 275 on Tamiami Trail in Ruskin, Fl
I do need this done around noon on Sunday.
Still looking foir help tonight.
If i lived a little closer it wouldn't be a problem. Just a little to far.
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
i use yto live in riverview with decent traffic your talking atleast an hour.
PM Bounty
Do you still need this done? PM me if you do, I can make arrangements to be in that area.
HvyHLr, Let Me Know If You Got My P.M.
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
i use yto live in riverview with decent traffic your talking atleast an hour.
I WAS THERE IN 30 MINUTES FROM PLANT CITY
Quote from: FOREMANRON on March 18, 2008, 11:14:44 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
i use yto live in riverview with decent traffic your talking atleast an hour.
I WAS THERE IN 30 MINUTES FROM PLANT CITY
YOU WERE SPEEDING
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 19, 2008, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: FOREMANRON on March 18, 2008, 11:14:44 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
IF 70 MPH ON THE INTERSTATE IS SPEEDING I GUESS I WAS SPEEDING
i use yto live in riverview with decent traffic your talking atleast an hour.
I WAS THERE IN 30 MINUTES FROM PLANT CITY
YOU WERE SPEEDING
Quote from: FOREMANRON on March 19, 2008, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 19, 2008, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: FOREMANRON on March 18, 2008, 11:14:44 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 17, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 17, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
if i didnt live so far i would do it. im about an 1 1/2 hours away from there
Nah, its only about 45 minutes from palm harbor.
IF 70 MPH ON THE INTERSTATE IS SPEEDING I GUESS I WAS SPEEDING
i use yto live in riverview with decent traffic your talking atleast an hour.
I WAS THERE IN 30 MINUTES FROM PLANT CITY
YOU WERE SPEEDING
also plant city is coloser than ruskin i hope you know so re-thinking that you could probably get her from Plant city in a half hour good traffic, my shop is in mulberry and i get there in about 45 minutes.