About 2 :15 the dogs barking woke me up.I look up to where Ive seen the shuttle gone off before & there was a fireball racing across the sky,what did I miss? I searched the net & couldnt find anything.
Were you looking to the Northwest?
It was North a bit northwest moving east. I woke up my wife & the large cone separated,than we watched a small red object dissapear over the house. Same trajectory that I have watched shuttles in the past from out here in LOX.Still cant find anything on net...Weird!
me to after the UFO ;D ;)
GPS satelite was launched last night
THanks thought I was getting a visit fro the x files......LOL It looked like it came from Canavaral?
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=PR&date=20080315&id=8344548
I launched quite a sea pickle the other night? :o
Quote from: Joedirt on March 16, 2008, 08:19:41 PM
I launched quite a sea pickle the other night? :o
LMAO!!!
WTG