if no atv"s are allowed,what about dirt bikes,jeeps,trucks?are any of these allowed
Truck , Fulltracks , buggies but no atvs only in hunting season and only during mussle and archery I think atv's do to much damage more than all the above they say
i spoke to some peep at rick case honda, and maybe they can help reverse the rule...the managment said they will be talking to some higher up people... maybe it will help.
Quote from: brett711 on March 11, 2008, 09:04:46 PM
i spoke to some peep at rick case honda, and maybe they can help reverse the rule...the managment said they will be talking to some higher up people... maybe it will help.
good luck :'(
Sounds like salesman b.s. they know that will cut into their sales , so theyl tell ya anythimg
Yeah, that's not happening. That rule is here to stay.
i've heard rumours that rhino's aka side by sides are classified as buggies.any truth to this?
atv is less than 60" wide
So SXS's are classified in their own catagory...but not ATV, so technically they can be used still...but we'll see how long that lasts hahahah
To all:
Please come out to show the media that ATV's need a place to ride in South Florida ... Sunday June 8th at the L-5 Levee just past Campbell Park. Just come out with your crew, ride, and enjoy the day. Sun-Sentinel's working on a story and will have a reporter, a videographer, and photographer out there to show how many people enjoy the sport and will be effected by the rule change.
who has been in contact with the sun sentinel to verfy there future story? why not post on other sites? to get a larger crowd.
where was the media today...not at holylands.. reality will be setting in soon enough..signs are now posted...effective july 1st.
It was nice to see sun sentinel :o
I predicted they wouldn't come, I thought it was too good to be true...but I guess I was right!
I had a good ride and met some more GREAT people from this forum, but too bad it will be closed right around the corner. I am not too happy with some of the conditions out there, it's either bone dry or too wet.
does anyone know this slflorider that posted the media would be out there? It is stuff like that when something needs attention people dont come I think
Gato did you end up coming? I know zman was waiting for either your group or another group.
Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 10:46:52 AM
Gato did you end up coming? I know zman was waiting for either your group or another group.
No sir I didnt make it but there was a few from our group say no media showed
Yea, no media to be found. I figured that, I just wanted to ride. It's not like the media is going to do anything.
All I know is riva, broward, and honda's sales are going to go straight down, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 0.