has anyone riden there anytime soon..
Ya ever sat for the last 3 months .Pullin Hondas out every weekend.
what kind of riding style is it?
yea mud or sand?.
Trails and mud
is it alot of mud or more trails
Now its more trails but there are bottomless mud holes.
where in cleweston is this?
is it a legal place to ride
From what I understand you have to be with a land owner.I see large groups of people ridin out there as long as 1 person owns a lot u can ride with
where is it located? good thing i make freidns easy
I think its a few mile west .End of Hunting Club road is were we go
If anyone has questions about the HM Trails, just ask me. I live in southern WV in the heart of the trail system in Gilbert, WV.
i ride and also have land in montura ranch, yes you need to have a lot to ride if not the cops will harras you dont know if they will make you leave but i know they'll give you a hard time.
heading there in 5 minutes ,for the weekend