Im stuck between holeshot HD 20x11x9 rears and holeshot xcr 21x7x10 fronts or kenda klaw xc's all around, same size. I mostly trail ride and want to maybe do a few hare scrambles, what would you suggest?
I don't race but our friend works at an atv shop and has a yfz that he races and rides in the woods and he says that klaws are good but the maxxis razars are best??? That is what he said so ?
razr 2's are sweet...i think le450apk has a set for sale......i also run the pure sport bandits...love em....the set le has for sale are on his yam450....very good condition.
The Razors are nice. I'm thinking of getting a set for my quad. I currently have turf tamers. IMO I think these are argumentively the best all around tire out there. I like to through the bike out sideways alot and the tamers are a square tire so I don't have to worry about the tire taco'ing and throwing me off. -Mark
28" outlaws ;D lol ! razor 2s are bad 2 the bone ;)
check out this website for tires. http://home.cfl.rr.com/tyres4less/
go with itp
i just have one ? why did you cut your fenders if your riding trails because of all that mud
Whats the point of riding if not to get dirty, and it helps being able to see what your tires are doing when your riding, i can keep the tires out of ruts, etc. easier without those huge whale-tail fenders in the way.
I run the holeshots all around on my Warrior and I like them. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]They seem to work good for trail rideing. I don't do mud so can not say how they do in the mud. [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] Seem to work good in the sand and for climbing hills. Really made a big diff in the way it handles over the stock tires. [smiley=Smile.gif]